Telling comment by Sammy

ksm27

In today's LA Times, Sammy said the following about working with Rams QB Jared Goff: "The more reps you get with him, the more he can trust you and the more comfortable he is with throwing the ball to you, Watkins said. [its great] to have a guy that doesnt even look your way, just look the safety off and throw you the ball, because he depends on you to be at the right spot.

As compared to...

Edited by ksm27

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In today's LA Times, Sammy said the following about working with Rams QB Jared Goff: "The more reps you get with him, the more he can trust you and the more comfortable he is with throwing the ball to you, Watkins said. [its great] to have a guy that doesnt even look your way, just look the safety off and throw you the ball, because he depends on you to be at the right spot.

As compared to...

....we'll never know how or if Sammy is frustrated that OBD did not pick up the 5th year......injuries are unfortunate part of the game, but I can't doubt (maybe I'm dead wrong) the kid's commitment to his team and the game while in Buffalo....certainly wish him the best in LA.....he can be a real force with Woods in tandem........

It's quite obvious the Bills are hoping to upgrade the QB position in next year's draft. Taylor works hard and does his best so I don't get all the bashing.

Because he sucks as a QB. I don't care he is a great guy, works hard, comes in first, leaves last blah blah blah. Bottom line, he isn't a good QB. He is nothing more than "Rudy". Loveable guy you want to root for, but just isn't good.

Way past time to get a Real QB in here. BTW this is TT's 7th year? Goff is just starting his 2nd and can all ready do this...

....we'll never know how or if Sammy is frustrated that OBD did not pick up the 5th year......injuries are unfortunate part of the game, but I can't doubt (maybe I'm dead wrong) the kid's commitment to his team and the game while in Buffalo....certainly wish him the best in LA.....he can be a real force with Woods in tandem........

Watkins-Woods-Kupp-Austin is a strong WR corps. If Goff takes "the next step," that second rounder we got might not be as good a pick as we were hoping. Still a big "if."

As compared to...

You're like the media. Taking a harmless quote and twisting it into something that it isn't. But hey, that seems to the be the way it works these days.

Watkins-Woods-Kupp-Austin is a strong WR corps. If Goff takes "the next step," that second rounder we got might not be as good a pick as we were hoping. Still a big "if."

They have the 2016 Buffalo Bills recieving corp without the run game and with a lesser qb. I am safe to assume that 2nd round pick is in the 30's.

...DEAD ON bud.......that corp looks pretty freakin' good on paper........no reason for me NOT to hope Sammy/Woods meld nicely......it is the nature of the game IMO....

If you can't imply from his statement that he's drawing a contrast to Taylor, then you're right - it tells you nothing.

2 or 3 weeks ago Anquan Boldin said the same thing. Matthews next week will say something similar, will you than concede Taylor is better than Wentz from that comments?

Because he sucks as a QB. I don't care he is a great guy, works hard, comes in first, leaves last blah blah blah. Bottom line, he isn't a good QB. He is nothing more than "Rudy". Loveable guy you want to root for, but just isn't good.

Way past time to get a Real QB in here. BTW this is TT's 7th year? Goff is just starting his 2nd and can all ready do this...

Here comes the hyperbole alert!! You can't have 3 times the TDs as turnovers and lead top 10 scoring offense both years as a starter and "suck." This is the kind of dribble and nonsense that has ruined this board and it's sad. If you want to say "limited" or "not good enough" you may be able to make that argument. "Suck" and "Rudy" are just not true. They are opinions that aren't true because facts say otherwise. Edited by Kirby Jackson

2 or 3 weeks ago Anquan Boldin said the same thing. Matthews next week will say something similar, will you than concede Taylor is better than Wentz from that comments?

Cool, please provide a link of the Boldin quote talking about how Taylor doesn't look and trusts that the receiver will get to the spot.

The word you're looking for is "infer."

You are correct.