Hurricane Thread --

Looks like the San Juan Mayor has "come to her senses"

trump-cruz.jpg

Look closer. She's wearing stiletto heels while addressing an area ravaged by a hurricane.

Man, oh, man the media is going to be ALL over her for that elitist BS.

I mean, they will, right?

Right? :unsure:

DLPN34bWsAMUUVi.jpg

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look closer. She's wearing stiletto heels while addressing an area ravaged by a hurricane.

Man, oh, man the media is going to be ALL over her for that elitist BS.

I mean, they will, right?

Right? :unsure:

DLPN34bWsAMUUVi.jpg

You think that's bad? Here she is wearing white for hurricane relief after Labor Day:

ap17273823157208.jpg

And here she is on Univision today wearing a shirt that really gets to the point.

DLT6dnBWkAAvzF0.jpg

MSNBC had the common sense to make her put on a jacket.

DLT6c9-XUAAws58.jpg

This segment has been brought to you by Nike

And here she is on Univision today wearing a shirt that really gets to the point.

DLT6dnBWkAAvzF0.jpg

MSNBC had the common sense to make her put on a jacket.

DLT6c9-XUAAws58.jpg

At least she realized it wasn't helping to give interviews railing on Trump for not helping while standing in front of pallets of supplies

And how batschitt crazy do you have to be for MSNBC to tone it down?

Edited by /dev/null

OF COURSE HE DOES: Chuck Schumer Tries to Racialize Puerto Rico Financial Crisis.

I’ve seen some other people saying that Puerto Rico is getting less attention because its inhabitants are Hispanic. But when a million people in Memphis lost power for weeks, nobody noticed. When the press has the attention span of a gnat, it doesn’t notice much outside its own bubble.

FBI Reviews Allegations Of Puerto Rican Officials Withholding Hurricane Relief.

Wag the dog

10 hurricanes in 10 weeks. Is this a sign Trump is the Anti Christ?

More in 10 weeks than Obama saw in 10 years.

It's the most convincing evidence yet that weather control exists, and is in the hands of the Democrats.

What we should do is turn over the rehab of Puerto Rico to the Clinton Foundation.

They know what they are doing. You have no clue. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/918432809282342912

wpid-article-1327684728767-117d3e6000000

Desperate Puerto Ricans are drinking water from a hazardous-waste site

Jose Luis Rodriguez waited in line Friday to fill plastic jugs in the back of his pickup truck with water for drinking, doing the dishes and bathing.

But there is something about this water Rodriguez didn't know: It was being pumped to him by water authorities from a federally designated hazardous-waste site, CNN learned after reviewing Superfund documents and interviewing federal and local officials.

Rodriguez, 66, is so desperate for water that this news didn't startle him.

"I don't have a choice," he said. "This is the only option I have."

More than three weeks after Hurricane Maria ravaged this island, more than 35% of the island's residents -- American citizens -- remain without safe drinking water.

It's unclear whether there are public health risks from this particular well, however.

The EPA said it plans to do testing in the area over the weekend.

Edited by ALF

Desperate Puerto Ricans are drinking water from a hazardous-waste site

Jose Luis Rodriguez waited in line Friday to fill plastic jugs in the back of his pickup truck with water for drinking, doing the dishes and bathing.

But there is something about this water Rodriguez didn't know: It was being pumped to him by water authorities from a federally designated hazardous-waste site, CNN learned after reviewing Superfund documents and interviewing federal and local officials.

Rodriguez, 66, is so desperate for water that this news didn't startle him.

"I don't have a choice," he said. "This is the only option I have."

More than three weeks after Hurricane Maria ravaged this island, more than 35% of the island's residents -- American citizens -- remain without safe drinking water.

It's unclear whether there are public health risks from this particular well, however.

The EPA said it plans to do testing in the area over the weekend.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/13/us/puerto-rico-superfund-water/index.html

Some army vets have gone down there and are delivering water and food to isolated areas.

Can't believe Trump isn't sending in the military to help people. What an evil clown he is