8-23: Practice Notes Plus Coordinator & Player Interviews

Awesome news.

I'm probably more worried about injuries (especially Cordy's) than I am about the personnel losses (Watkins, Boldin, etc).

Yes if the offensive line can't buy the QB any time it won't matter who is playing WR. I am hoping there are some cuts from teams with strong offensive lines like the Cowboys we can look to bring in as the depth at that position is mediocre.

Edited by billieve420

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills OC Rick Dennison says Cordy Glenn and Jordan Matthews have not yet taken any team drill reps to this point.

@MatthewFairburn

Asked how much of the offense he's keeping under wraps in the preseason, Bills OC Rick Dennison said, "I'm not at liberty to say."

Bills DC Leslie Frazier hopes to come out of the third preseason game with a decision on the starting cornerback opposite Tre White.

@JaySkurski

#Bills DC Leslie Frazier says the plan is to rotate E.J. Gaines, Kevon Seymour and Shareece Wright with the starters at right CB Saturday.

@GregVorse

#Bills DC Frazier says Reggie Ragland is making progress, but Preston Brown not currently threatened to lose gig at LB.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills OC Rick Dennison says Cordy Glenn and Jordan Matthews have not yet taken any team drill reps to this point.

@MatthewFairburn

Asked how much of the offense he's keeping under wraps in the preseason, Bills OC Rick Dennison said, "I'm not at liberty to say."

Bills DC Leslie Frazier hopes to come out of the third preseason game with a decision on the starting cornerback opposite Tre White.

@JaySkurski

#Bills DC Leslie Frazier says the plan is to rotate E.J. Gaines, Kevon Seymour and Shareece Wright with the starters at right CB Saturday.

@GregVorse

#Bills DC Frazier says Reggie Ragland is making progress, but Preston Brown not currently threatened to lose gig at LB.

....good stuff bud....thanks.......... :thumbsup:

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills left tackle Cordy Glenn said he's optimistic he'll be ready for Week 1. Feeling a lot better since the injection in Wisconsin.

Glenn also said they have a "plan in place," involves lots of ice, and keeping off of it a bunch and elevating the ankle.

He gets micropennies for every click. Its the only reason he does it.

With all of the complaints on TSW, it must be bitchcoin. :lol:

@JoeBuscaglia

In addition, I asked #Bills LT Cordy Glenn if surgery might be something on the table down the line. His response:

DH7qHfVVYAAENEH.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills left tackle Cordy Glenn said he's optimistic he'll be ready for Week 1. Feeling a lot better since the injection in Wisconsin.

Glenn also said they have a "plan in place," involves lots of ice, and keeping off of it a bunch and elevating the ankle.

With all of the complaints on TSW, it must be bitchcoin. :lol:

@JoeBuscaglia

In addition, I asked #Bills LT Cordy Glenn if surgery might be something on the table down the line. His response:

DH7qHfVVYAAENEH.jpg

Tyrod is probably driving him to rehab, and doing the icing and taping himself. "Hows that feel, Cordy?!?!" "Feeling better?!?!"

@JoeBuscaglia

I get confused - I've seen both foot and ankle reported throughout this ordeal