Tyrod Taylor Film Session vs. Eagles

cover1

Thanks Erik. Always enjoy you and your teams perspectives

The O line was really sore point to the game. Not sure what the point was using the combinations they were fielding.
Such as , why is Henderson getting reps over Dawkins at LT ?

Ducasse. I hope they were making the point he is not a serviceable option

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His last? Come on Doc. The Bills traded him there s/b no reason to on Darby.

I think the kid has talent.

I loved Darby as a rookie. And then he played like crap last year in the same exact scheme, which was incredibly disappointing. Now reports come out about him not buying into the system, not being in the best shape, and then he plays well against his former team, albeit in pre-season.

so, if i were reading between the lines here, your saying Peterman will start the season opener?

Sure...if half the team somehow gets injured or killed before then.

I loved Darby as a rookie. And then he played like crap last year in the same exact scheme, which was incredibly disappointing. Now reports come out about him not buying into the system, not being in the best shape, and then he plays well against his former team, albeit in pre-season.

Sure...if half the team somehow gets injured or killed before then.

so you are saying it Is possible

I don't know what to tell you other than Tyrod will 100% be the starter all year unless he gets hurt. You can B word about it, or you can root for the guy to win some games even with all the obstacles thrown his way. I will always root for the starter to succeed.

He will be the starter till he plays himself off the field.

It's almost as if McD already knew he wanted to get his own QB next year that fits the WCO he wants to run. If he really wanted to commit to Tyrod and put him in a position to succeed then he probably wouldn't be trying to make him do things he's clearly not good at.

Might be that the coaches are challenging TT in order to find out if he can be a long term answer at QB. If he can't do what they want, then they still might tailor the offense to fit him in the regular season. If he doesn't markedly improve and they don't do that, then he won't be starting here for long this season.

I finally got to watch the Peterman portion of the Eagles game. I must agree he made some nice throws.

Might be that the coaches are challenging TT in order to find out if he can be a long term answer at QB. If he can't do what they want, then they still might tailor the offense to fit him in the regular season. If he doesn't markedly improve and they don't do that, then he won't be starting here for long this season.

I think this is realistic.

Isn't he kind of doing that? Whatever you call it sure doesn't look like starter quality.

Actually thought he looked ok game 1 against the vikes

Didnt look good against the eagles

Schwartz did a LOT of blitzing for a pre season game....and we didnt do anything to gameplan that from what I could see.

Love Schwartz but most teams vanilla D their stuff in preseason and he was not doing that.

I agree with you, there should be more talk about Wood. He is over rated and has always get blown up by top tier DTs when pass blocking. I thought Groy played great last year. Time to move on...

He had a good year in 2015. Wondering if he is still recovering some. Even if his leg is full healed, he may still need time to acclimate once again to playing on it.

I think Groy is the heir apparent to Wood. Not sure he assumes the starter role (barring injury) this year, but next year I think he's the starting OC.