Trade Tyrod Taylor this week

sb_bound

We need to shop Tyrod Taylor this week. We can probably get a second round pick for him from Jacksonville after Bortles horrible preseason. It makes zero sense to hold onto Tyrod because we won't know what we have in Peterman when next years draft comes around.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to shop Tyrod Taylor this week. We can probably get a second round pick for him from Jacksonville after Bortles horrible preseason. It makes zero sense to hold onto Tyrod because we won't know what we have in Peterman when next years draft comes around.

when yates moves the team and taylor doesn't, it's possible.

Welcome dthunder! I'd like to introduce you to Lonny, Jugdish, and Cherrybone. What, you've already met? Super, then you'll have lots to talk about!!

So, If I am to understand this correctly, the fans here are soooooo smart that they know that taylor won't amount to anything and sucks so bad that they need to trade him now, AND NFL GMs are going to be willing to make a trade for him AND give up a 2nd round pick?

If Taylor is so bad that the Bills would be willing to get rid of him and play out the season with a 5th round rookie QB and TJ Yates, what would make anyone believe that an NFL GM would be willing to offer anything of any value to the Bills in order to get him?

Tyrod has lost his number 1 and 2 wr's this off season. Very few qb's will look good. I expect him to have more chemistry as the season moves forward.

Management has not set him up to succeed.

Good more excuses. Top end QBs make others look good? Does TT?

This post makes no sense. Today was ugly, but there is too much talent on this team to tank. If the team was in tank mode, than why did they sign Boldin,than ask for Matthews and Gaines instead of more picks during those trades? You would not get much for Tyrod anyway. Not nearly enough to be worth going through a season with an unknown Peterman and a lower end backup in Yates as your quarterbacks.

If there was an argument to trade anyone, it would be McCoy. You could get more for him and there are enough other running backs to carry the load. I am not advocating this, but it would make much more sense.

Taylor looked awful today, but no QB could have done much behind that line. I am very concerned about that line.