Which receiver will have best year?

Zay is going late rounds 9-12.

I am hoping to get Jonathon Williams in rounds 8-9

Shady I would select as high as 5

Clay is a solid #2 TE

I always draft Bills D-they should be there when it comes time to pick a D

Hauchka is top 5 kicker

what say you?

Don't draft anyone other than Shady, seriously.

I plan on drafting clay as my starting TE in every league this year. I won't spend a pick in the first 6 rounds on tight end and the guys that get drafted after rd 6 are all lumped in the same tier. I think clay get 50-500-5 this year, worth a 13th rd pick for a starting TE imo.

I also think Zay is a solid WR4-5 this season with upside as a 3. Boldin has value in full ppr leagues. JWill is a must draft for McCoy owners and a nice late rd options in 12+ team leagues.

Tyrod is also great value as a backup QB. Finished as the 10th best fantasy QB last year

Don't draft anyone other than Shady, seriously.

Even Shady scares me a bit. I like him in PPR leagues which mitigates the concern, but I question whether he will be afforded the space to run as effectively as he has the past two years without the big play threat we featured under Roman/Lynn. Last year he was a total steal for me in the fourth round. Won me a league.

I'm not picking Shady unless he falls to end of the 1st/early 2nd. Everyone else i'm avoiding. I would take Tyrod as a backup QB but I don't normally draft backups.

I don't see how that happens. Shady is clearly in the top 3 at RB right now, IMO.

I'll definitely snag JWill late if I take shady

Keep a player. No impact on the draft picks and it's unlimited keeps. So one year of Shady? Or 5 with OBJ?

Yeah, if there is no round penalty, I'd definitely keep the younger player. If everyone can keep the good RBs then he may run into some issues trying to get decent ones. He's gonna have to draft well and find the hidden gems.

Edited by What a Tuel

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.