Saints Shopping CB Delvin Breaux

MAJBobby

Shady would be my choice...and I'm serious. It's all about the future now

I think it's about this year. People were traded that weren't buying in and that is the way it should be. Stars are needed but they need to be going in the same direction. Shady seems like a guy that will go out and fight for the team.

From ESPN's Mike Triplett - http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0689463906392870974-4

The Saints have fired team orthopedists Deryk Jones and Misty Suri, per source, after it was discovered that CB Delvin Breaux has a fractured fibula and will require surgery expected to sidelined him for 4-6 weeks. Breaux was originally diagnosed with a contusion – and the team was frustrated that he wasn't recovering more quickly until the missed diagnosis was revealed. It was accurately reported that the team has had an issue with Breaux's string of nagging injuries in the past, but this case is different. And it seems unlikely at this point that the team will be as eager to trade or release Breaux.

There has been quite a bit of questioning of that group in the past (more on the Pelicans side). They had guys like Eric Gordon that couldn't play 40 games leave and win 6th man of the year.

Fwiw, my primary and orthopedic are a part of that team (but not Jones or Suri). I wonder if they got canned as well?