Doesn't seem right. RE: QB/WR

CuddyDark

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason you opt for so many possession receivers is you have a starting QB with a quick release but mediocre arm. Doesn't sound like Tyrod. Also heard today Bills tried to trade Tyrod for Jalen Ramsey.

From where?

That would be awesome. Then again, Ramsey would walk in 4 years due to "signability."

McBeane is bringing back the Jauron days. Character and Trent dinking and dunking, bore ball. Sadly, I defend them the first time around. I'm not going to take it again!

Dinking and Dunking? I am pretty sure Rogers in GB doesn't dink and dunk in the WCO, I could be wrong

Dinking and Dunking? I am pretty sure Rogers in GB doesn't dink and dunk in the WCO, I could be wrong

The Bills don't exactly have Aaron Rodgers at QB. It's undeniable the Bills offensive potential is less exciting than it was a few days ago.

McBeane is bringing back the Jauron days. Character and Trent dinking and dunking, bore ball. Sadly, I defend them the first time around. I'm not going to take it again!

....Jauron days?.....are you effing serious?.....that azzclown didn't even know there was an offensive side to the football....his pressers resembled Grandma's wake.......and now he's folding towels in the Lingerie League......this could be a NEW LOW.....Jesus.............

The only reason you opt for so many possession receivers is you have a starting QB with a quick release but mediocre arm. Doesn't sound like Tyrod. Also heard today Bills tried to trade Tyrod for Jalen Ramsey.

Where did you hear this? I'd do it

I've thought that if they traded TT it would be a similar return to the Watkins trade. A part-time player and a 2. Denver seems like the best fit imo but I love the idea of Ramsey. It helps short-term with the tank and you may have a great secondary long-term.

This was a Facebook concoction. Nothing to see here.

....Jauron days?.....are you effing serious?.....that azzclown didn't even know there was an offensive side to the football....his pressers resembled Grandma's wake.......and now he's folding towels in the Lingerie League......this could be a NEW LOW.....Jesus.............

TBG is pretty boring himself. He is a defensive coach. He is going to be a lot more conservative than you think. Our receiving core lost our homerun threat.

I've thought that if they traded TT it would be a similar return to the Watkins trade. A part-time player and a 2. Denver seems like the best fit imo but I love the idea of Ramsey. It helps short-term with the tank and you may have a great secondary long-term.

I'd do that trade too. Ramsey would be an amazing get though and I'd prefer that if it was straight up

The Bills don't exactly have Aaron Rodgers at QB. It's undeniable the Bills offensive potential is less exciting than it was a few days ago.

Bull crap. Catch the damn ball and run with it. Jerry Rice didn't do deep a ton, RAC is what its about. There will be times to go deep. Personally I don't give a damn about "exciting" I give a damn about winning. If its "boring" but we win, who cares?

TBG is pretty boring himself. He is a defensive coach. He is going to be a lot more conservative than you think. Our receiving core lost our homerun threat.

Enough of this BS. How many playoffs games won with our Home run threat? None. Zero. One WR does NOT make the difference and wouldn't this year period.

BTW Jordy Nelson runs a 4.51. Check out his stats in this same system. And before you say "well he has Rogers" WTF do you think beane and company are trying to do? Get an Arron Rogers next year so we can FINALLY address THE main position that matters on an NFL Team.

Edited by KellyToughII