2018 - The Lake Erie Draft

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You disagree? We are likely going to have 7 picks in the first 3 rounds and are going to invest heavily in a QB. The future of this franchise will be shaped.

The NFL draft is like scratch off tickets

Sometimes you win a little

Most times you lose

Every now and then you break even

You hear stories of others winning big, but don't ever know anyone personally who has

They've sacrificed a lot for scratch off tickets

Edited by Ohiostyle

You disagree? We are likely going to have 7 picks in the first 3 rounds and are going to invest heavily in a QB. The future of this franchise will be shaped.

Thats gonna be dope.

Pegula should double his talent scout teams and analysts immediately. The draft is 7 months away, it will be the biggest in this teams history. I think Ragland should be next to go, even for a third. stockpile baby, and feast this spring

Did you read Beanes comments? sounds like Raggy is gonna get traded to a 3-4 defense for a pick and a 4-3 LB

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/11/said-sean-mcdermott-brandon-beane-lesean-mccoy-trading-watkins-darby/

I'm going to the draft this year. It will be one of the biggest weekends in franchise history.

The draft has been on my bucket list...i told my buddy that if there ever was a year...this is it

Thats gonna be dope.

Did you read Beanes comments? sounds like Raggy is gonna get traded to a 3-4 defense for a pick and a 4-3 LB

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/11/said-sean-mcdermott-brandon-beane-lesean-mccoy-trading-watkins-darby/

I wonder what the return on rags could be....i dont think id be thrilled with anything less than a 3rd.

I'm going to the draft this year. It will be one of the biggest weekends in franchise history.

you know what Kirby, that is a great idea. My son is a Junior in high school this year, already promised him trip to GreenBay for the Bills game next year, this would be another great Bills event to attend together. And it may lead to him having a good run as a Bills fan in early adulthood

The draft has been on my bucket list...i told my buddy that if there ever was a year...this is it

I wonder what the return on rags could be....i dont think id be thrilled with anything less than a 3rd.

Same and a live LB.

Edited by Marty McFly

The NFL draft is like scratch off tickets

Sometimes you win a little

Most times you lose

Every now and then you break even

You hear stories of others winning big, but don't ever know anyone personally who has

They've sacrificed a lot for scratch off tickets

I don't disagree at all but his draft is going to shape the future here. I'm not staying that they will do well or not but it is a very important draft.

I realize it's not that simple, but it would be cool if the NFL enacted the "emergency draft site relocation plan" to give something back to the fans...and put the draft in Buffalo or Cleveland next year.

Factor in the ease with which fans of either team could go to either location and the environment would be pretty cool.