Will Tyrod be traded now

Tyrod trade  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod be traded now

He has negative trade value so, no.

He was ranked second on NFL Network for QBs this spring, I think we could get something decent for him.

The problem I have with Tyrod is he just good enough to get us a few wins, maybe even 8 and the last thing we need is, is another freaking 500 season. If we are looking to next year let's go all in and get it done, no more of this competitive, missing the playoffs madness.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want Darnold, then go ahead and trade Tyrod Taylor and Dareus. If you're going to tank a season and start a rebuild then you might as well go balls-out.

Can't trade Dareus, but Tyrod is a possibility. It will probably take an injury or the Denver QBs to continue to struggle. It will be to a team that thinks they can win now but doesn't have a QB.

Can't trade Dareus, but Tyrod is a possibility. It will probably take an injury or the Denver QBs to continue to struggle. It will be to a team that thinks they can win now but doesn't have a QB.

I agree

Taylor ends up in Denver ...

Edited by Figster

If you want Darnold, then go ahead and trade Tyrod Taylor and Dareus. If you're going to tank a season and start a rebuild then you might as well go balls-out.

Can't trade Dareus...once again contract. Taylor would be 1st to get picked up with current contract, Shady a ways behind that, and Dareus puffing from a long distance behind both.

No, because I take McD's word for what it is. He seemed to get pretty ornery when he was asked if he was tanking the season. I believe the Watkins decision was what many of us thought it to be that he was an often-injured player that couldn't be relied on, that he was going to demand a contract much higher than what he has proven to be worth and that they wanted to get something in return for him now before they lose out getting any value out of him.

Yes, it sucks to lose his playmaking ability and I was looking forward to seeing him play this year, but I understand the trade and it makes a lot of sense that they did what they did.

So no, from my view they aren't tanking the season, they are going to go with the team they have now which is probably somewhere between a 4-8 win team and hope to really improve this team in 2018 with all those draft picks.

What does that strategy do for anyone? 5-11,6-10 does nothing except leave the Bills on the outside looking in on the "good QB prospect derby". In my view, they are straddling the line - half looking to get a QB in the draft and half looking to be decent in this season. Those goals are contrary to each other. Tyrod is not a QB that can be competitive in the playoffs without a GREAT team around him and this most certainly is not a great team.

What does that strategy do for anyone? 5-11,6-10 does nothing except leave the Bills on the outside looking in on the "good QB prospect derby". In my view, they are straddling the line - half looking to get a QB in the draft and half looking to be decent in this season. Those goals are contrary to each other. Tyrod is not a QB that can be competitive in the playoffs without a GREAT team around him and this most certainly is not a great team.

They have enough draft ammo now to trade up in the draft.

No.

I think they are trying to have the best of both worlds. Look competent while setting themselves up for the future.

I wish they would.

Just about impossible to have both.

I think they are just telling us they want to win but when they made the trade with KC and now these trades , we now what's going on.