How pissed is Shady McCoy?

KingRex

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they trade Shady for a pick too. Lets say GB who needs a push over the top before Rodgers is too old. I'd do it. I'm sure Shady jumps at that

We didn't get a first in this deal lol. Spin zone.

We DO have 2 1sts next year

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/08/11/bills-lesean-mccoy-obvious-difference-between-sammy-watkins-jordan-matthews/

“[There’s] obviously a difference,” McCoy said. “If you compare the two, it’s obvious you can agree who is better.”

This doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement for Matthews, who was actually a teammate of McCoy’s in the 2014 season, the 29-year-old’s final season in Philadelphia.

McCoy seems to be upset about the trade, and rightfully so. Football players always want to win, and on the surface, the trades that the Bills made on Friday were made with long term success in mind. Watkins is undeniably a more explosive receiver that Matthews, and was slated to be the focus of Buffalo’s offense along with McCoy."

I don't see why any player would be "pissed". They are delusional if they think this is no longer a playoff team because Sammy is gone. It really doesn't change much in the W column.

Probably wasn't a playoff team with him. For sure isn't without him. 6-10.

TWO FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS

TWO SECOND ROUND DRAFT PICKS

TWO THIRD ROUND DRAFT PICKS

There, I justified it. You guys have no VISION. Did you think we were superbowl bound this season? I mean COMMMMEEE ONNNNNNN

This right here folks ^^^^^^^^^^^^

TWO FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS

TWO SECOND ROUND DRAFT PICKS

TWO THIRD ROUND DRAFT PICKS

There, I justified it. You guys have no VISION. Did you think we were superbowl bound this season? I mean COMMMMEEE ONNNNNNN

So what is the vision? Hope that teams who don't need QBs finish at the bottom so they will want to trade out of the pick? If the Jets, Browns and 49ers finish with the top 3 picks and there are 3 franchise guys then they aren't trading out no matter how many picks we have. This team is probably going to have a mediocre season which means we won't make the playoffs but we'll still win enough games to keep us from having a top pick. It's literally the worst place to be. Edited by Bangarang

So what is the vision? Hope that teams who don't need QBs finish at the bottom so they will want to trade out of the pick? If the Jets, Browns and 49ers finish with the top 3 picks and there are 3 franchise guys then they aren't trading out no matter how many picks we have. This team is probably going to have a mediocre season which means we won't make the playoffs but we'll still win enough games to keep us from having a top pick. It's literally the worst place to be.

yep. 6-10.

The same Gilmore that Hogan burned and was frequently embarrassed last season?

Tell me more about the overpaid Gilmore.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20313763/winners-losers-buffalo-bills-los-angeles-rams-philadelphia-eagles-mega-trades-sammy-watkins-jordan-matthews-ronald-darby

not really fair though. Brady is 40 and a year or 2 left. then are they still juggernauts? when Brady retires they are gonna look like geniuses.

This is a continuation of the draft day trade. We're switching schemes (again), all new coaches/front office personnel and ideas and they want players who fit. Also maybe one of the top QBs next draft. If Sammy had an above average/good season he would probably ask for top 5 money which no way in hell we were gonna give him that. I still think this is all about the future and getting prepared for the new QB in a couple of years. The next time we are real contenders we won't recognize many names on the team from the past line-ups. The majority of the team will be set up and ready to go and you add in the "sit on the bench for a year QB" and a few more pieces and their vision is in place... then we see why we will have. I'm sad Meatball will never see the playoffs.

Problem with this. What is gonna differentiate them from the previous 2 year and gone regimes. was this the plan all along? did they have pegs blessing to gut it? Does Yarborough spell the end for Jerry Hughes? is anything we previously though still a constant. i for one would just wanna know we are revamping and we will be a contender in 2 years blah blah blah. Im a fan regardless but when you say one thing and do another. it bothers me.

Zay:

40 YARD DASH: 4.45 SEC

BENCH PRESS: 15 REPS

VERTICAL JUMP: 36.5 INCH

BROAD JUMP: 133.0 INCH

3 CONE DRILL: 6.79 SEC

20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.01 SEC

Sammy:

40 YARD DASH: 4.43 SEC

BENCH PRESS: 16 REPS

VERTICAL JUMP: 34.0 INCH

BROAD JUMP: 126.0 INCH

3 CONE DRILL: 6.95 SEC

20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.34 SEC

So, the answer is no.

where is Matthews?

So what is the vision? Hope that teams who don't need QBs finish at the bottom so they will want to trade out of the pick? If the Jets, Browns and 49ers finish with the top 3 picks and there are 3 franchise guys then they aren't trading out no matter how many picks we have. This team is probably going to have a mediocre season which means we won't make the playoffs but we'll still win enough games to keep us from having a top pick. It's literally the worst place to be.

its a perennial thing here