Let's hear your 6 WRs come Regular Season week 1.

CEN-CAL17

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to SAMMY. This is the best thing that could happen for him. The bills organization is always making the wrong decisions. This trade only makes sense for the head coach and the GM. They now have a full five years to make excuses for putting out a bad football team. This team was a good defense away from being in the playoffs last year. The ownership group does not know what they are doing. I will not be wasting my time watching this team this year or next. You guys can now get excited about the draft for the next two years. How did I get hooked on cheering for a Loser like the Bills?

Congrats to SAMMY. This is the best thing that could happen for him. The bills organization is always making the wrong decisions. This trade only makes sense for the head coach and the GM. They now have a full five years to make excuses for putting out a bad football team. This team was a good defense away from being in the playoffs last year. The ownership group does not know what they are doing. I will not be wasting my time watching this team this year or next. You guys can now get excited about the draft for the next two years. How did I get hooked on cheering for a Loser like the Bills?

Bills fans are loyal and will be there through thick and thin.

Bye

see you week one!

You are so correct. Can I have all your old Bills collection?

The owner said he is looking for respect this year. Not winning, respect. Buffalo fans only like the fact that the bills stay in buffalo. Why else would you support this team. Just our luck we get owners who have no idea about football. I hope all these draft picks workout in Three years. That would be 20 years out of the playoffs. Stay loyal

Well, this is much better than last year after week two:

Woods

Goodwin

Hunter

Powell

Tate

Lewis

Excellent point. Bills r better than they were at WR last year at week 2 in my book, still don't like the Watkins trade though. Last year, with worse WR talent for most the year, Bills almost went 10-6 if it weren't for the Seattle game. (cuz they tanked week 17)

Edited by MooseTooth

Bills fans are loyal and will be there through thick and thin.

We've been loyal through a helluva lot more thin than thick. Sooner or later management has to produce a viable team. This trade does not do that. They quit on 2017 and are full go to tank. Kyle and Anquan should retire today. Shady should demand a trade.

They did Sammy a favor? Trading him to the one of two teams with no viable QB?

Oh yeah, I'm sure he's just thrilled about Goff :lol: