Bills trade Sammy Watkins to Rams for CB Gaines, 2nd rd pick

Roundybout

Love it! Thought that was hilarious and a solid comeback to those D-bags harassing him. Butt hurt pansy a$$ " Bills fans" got their soiled panties in a bunch. Priceless.

Yep, nothing shows intelligence and leadership better than insulting an entire group of people because a few members of said group (working class) insult you.

I think if had the early success and NYC spotlight of Beckham he could have been at that level, minus the Josh Norman fights. I wouldn't be shocked by behind the scenes drama with Sammy in the least. He wants to be a star. Buffalo was a downgrade from the spotlight that shined on him with college football. He said all the right things about being here, but I'll never be convinced that he wanted to be here.

He said all the right things, and did all the right things, including playing through intense pain. But, if you'll never be convinced, then you'll never be convinced, I suppose.

@sammywatkins

New chapter in life everything happens for a reason... Buffalo thank you for all the memories.. Rams nation get ready..

Well I wish SW all the best and much success. We didn't trade him to NE so it's ok to do that lol. Wish it could have been here. Really had high hopes for him.

Yep, nothing shows intelligence and leadership better than insulting an entire group of people because a few members of said group (working class) insult you.

Just putting a few d bags in their rightful place. I know he wasn't talking to me. Was he talking to you?

He said all the right things, and did all the right things, including playing through intense pain. But, if you'll never be convinced, then you'll never be convinced, I suppose.

You, me and no other fans are in the locker room, so we don't know if he did the right things. I'm just saying that it's possible he was diva locker room problem. There is no way I can prove that I'm right, it's just a theory. There is also no way to prove I'm wrong. Just throwing ideas out there.

Well I wish SW all the best and much success. We didn't trade him to NE so it's ok to do that lol. Wish it could have been here. Really had high hopes for him.

Just putting a few d bags in their rightful place. I know he wasn't talking to me. Was he talking to you?

He was talking to me because he said "keep working ya little job for the rest of your life" that's what I'll have to do. Hopefully he's good with his money or he'll have to work his entire life too. It shows arrogance and disconnect from real society aka diva. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

bigger members? Ha, At least something gave me a laugh today. It took me a moment to figure out what you really meant since I'm tired. I have Sammy fatigue. Btw I completely trust that source from some things I've heard as well.

he's not big. But he does dress funny

Jared Goff is happy tonight and I'm glad Sammy stuck up for himself and his family because so many Social Media fans are keyboard tough guys that need to be put in their place.

You, me and no other fans are in the locker room, so we don't know if he did the right things. I'm just saying that it's possible he was diva locker room problem. There is no way I can prove that I'm right, it's just a theory. There is also no way to prove I'm wrong. Just throwing ideas out there. He was talking to me because he said "keep working ya little job for the rest of your life" that's what I'll have to do. Hopefully he's good with his money or he'll have to work his entire life too. It shows arrogance and disconnect from real society aka diva.

He certainly wasn't in the comments I heard on the radio. Saying he needed to work harder, complementing his teammates. That's all I know. It was pretty obvious from his statement of " to all those who have a problem with me being injured" who he was talking to. I know it wasn't me. I never have a problem with an athlete being injured. Not offensive at all and worth a good chuckle .

Jared Goff is happy tonight and I'm glad Sammy stuck up for himself and his family because so many Social Media fans are keyboard tough guys that need to be put in their place.

nwahahahahahhahahahahaha. Coming from you. So rich. Jesus. I got diabeetus

watkinsfans-1.jpg

no but your a m-fing idiot to whine about it and sound like a moron. The dude has no English language

Trolling is a art. This kid doesn't have it. He's a stupid man.

nwahahahahahhahahahahaha. Coming from you. So rich. Jesus. I got diabeetusno but your a m-fing idiot to whine about it and sound like a moron. The dude has no English language

Trolling is a art. This kid doesn't have it. He's a stupid man.

Hey they play a game, not perform " rocket surgery" as Yogi Berra would say. Probably had diction on his phone. Probably didn't go to the kind of schools most of us went to either. We don't watch the NFL because they are a bunch of Rhodes Scholars. Seriously I see worse spelling and grammar on this board daily from people who supposedly are much better educated than SW. kind of odd to hate on a player for grammar.

Heard he was a locker room cancer. As you need to not just be classy on the field. But off it. And in the locker room.

Oh. It must be true then.

Heard he was a locker room cancer. As you need to not just be classy on the field. But off it. And in the locker room.

I love when the Bills trade guys like Jason Peters, Marshaw Lynch, and now Sammy Watkins. It turns out so well for the other teams.

Give me a break.

What do you think? NFL players are educated people?

Watkins is no different then most NFL players except he's more talented. But !@#$ him, right? He's a great player but not very smart(as I said like most NFL players) so trade him.

These guys got you hook line and sinker. Per the norm with Bills fans.

Exactly. If I wanted to get fired up over that I'd watch a spelling bee.

Hey they play a game, not perform " rocket surgery" as Yogi Berra would say. Probably had diction on his phone. Probably didn't go to the kind of schools most of us went to either. We don't watch the NFL because they are a bunch of Rhodes Scholars. Seriously I see worse spelling and grammar on this board daily from people who supposedly are much better educated than SW. kind of odd to hate on a player for grammar.

Oh. It must be true then.

no it's not. Not when overall attitude and such combined to make him a major douche. Sammy Watkins is and always will be a douche

no it's not. Not when overall attitude and such combined to make him a major douche. Sammy Watkins is and always will be a douche

I disagree. Never saw anything or heard any interview where he came across as anything approaching that. Many players do frequently , I see it all the time on ESPN etc. never saw it with Sammy.

Everyone is gonna have to accept that SEC, ACC, and Southwest kids will not want to play in Buffalo. This wouldn't be the case if they organization wasn't such a loser mess. This season will not change this. The tradition is fully functional until this prospect of stability results in wins.

So whats the answer right now this minute: Have players that want to be here. Obviously Watkins and Darby did not. So they're out. I like that.

Everyone is gonna have to accept that SEC, ACC, and Southwest kids will not want to play in Buffalo. This wouldn't be the case if they organization wasn't such a loser mess. This season will not change this. The tradition is fully functional until this prospect of stability results in wins.

So whats the answer right now this minute: Have players that want to be here. Obviously Watkins and Darby did not. So they're out. I like that.

So we all should be happy with just sucky players that want to be here. Sounds fun.

I love when the Bills trade guys like Jason Peters, Marshaw Lynch, and now Sammy Watkins. It turns out so well for the other teams.

I made the connection earlier to Jason Peters. In some ways this is a lot like that. The Bills management is deciding they are not going to pay a player worth the going rate in the league. And there are so few of them. Probably less than 30-40 players in the league have "perennial All-Pro talent" and Watkins does. Even McCoy and Dareus may not be at that level.

JOKEEE.

Is OBJ a cancer? He's 100X worse yet TALENTED. You think the Giants are trading him for a 2nd?

Nope. Smart franchises don't do **** like that.

This was my first thought about the trade. Beane and Opie are trying to change the culture and only have high character players and not that Sammy wasn't, but he isn't shy about speaking his mind (wow, a WR?!!!), and they are only interested in player with the same kind of mindset, both of which Matthews and Gaines have the reputation for. What isn't clear is if this strategy of all character players has ever worked on any team in any sport in history.