Sammy Can't Wait to Match Up Against Gilmore

@RyanTalbotBills

"I'm gonna go ahead and say it," Watkins said. "They all want me to say it. I'm going to say Gilmore. That's what everybody is looking for so I can't wait to go against him."
Link to the FB Live Video: https://www.facebook...55337791945659/
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just stay on the field Sammy. I for one can't wait the see Gilmore do his disappearing act on a Tolbert power sweep.

Odds are Gilmore will probably be happy after the game. We play checkers to the Pats chess.

Shady, Clay, Anquan, and Zay might give them something to think about.

Hopefully, the qb can actually make them weapons. Chris Hogan got wide open deep twice against them a couple of years ago on MNF and was just missed.

Odds are Gilmore will probably be happy after the game. We play checkers to the Pats chess.

Hopefully, the qb can actually make them weapons. Chris Hogan got wide open deep twice against them a couple of years ago on MNF and was just missed.

Agree that this is a big key.

Shady, Clay, Anquan, and Zay might give them something to think about.

Ok they have to prove it. They are gonna put two on Sammy and scheme against Shady.

Will come with a muddle rush keeping TT in pocket. So

Clay, Jones and Boldin will have to step up. Thats just what the patriots do

Hey, if we lose 40-14 but Watkins got 2 TDs vs Gilmore, some fans will have something to celebrate.....

If you're really into football, the games within the game can be very interesting beyond the final score.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I think BB has Butler on Sammy with McCourty on top.....Gilmore will be on Boldin with help from Harmon.....it will be fun to watch.....

Yeah that makes sense. Gilmore Physical game is a better matchup to put on the physical Boldin