Dolphins sign Jay Cutler

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously not. That guy is thinking of the franchise quality Jay Cutler that only exists in the imagination of some fans.

Which is why no one signed him and he retired. He's too awesome.

Didn't say he was awesome. Hell, he might even strain his vag and end up on IR as well. He is familiar with the offense though and they have a lot of weapons. If he stays healthy I expect him to be solid, but still Jay. Edited by H2o

Why should you get away with a ridiculous post just because the thread got closed before anyone could respond? Cutler was a starter for 11 years, TT only 2. Do the math. And yes, claiming TT only has 37 TDs and not 47 is dishonest posting.

Emotions !

Sorry Cutty's won a playoff game and has 150 more Td's.

I'm sure your guy will win one soon to even the score.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

Emotions !

I'm sure your guy will win one soon to even the score.W

So this is even a serious discussion...my god

In a qb starved league where there are literally not enough "good" qbs to go around Cutler who no one wanted and had retired is all of a sudden being propped up like this.....

I mean...ryan you have given some seriously delusional opinions on this board....but i think this might be tops sir

In a qb starved league where there are literally not enough "good" qbs to go around Cutler who no one wanted and had retired is all of a sudden being propped up like this.....

I mean...ryan you have given some seriously delusional opinions on this board....but i think this might be tops sir

It looks like Jay was looking for the right situation in regards to money and role, IMO.

Emotions !

I'm sure your guy will win one soon to even the score.

So should Miami have brought Joe Montana back to start? What matters is what the player is NOW, and Cutler is a turnover/sack machine at this stage. I'm sorry, your guy was a starter for 11 seasons. TT only 2. Do you understand math?

It looks like Jay was looking for the right situation in regards to money and role, IMO.

lol he would be in the booth if it wasn't for Miami.

Why do you call him Ryan? just curious.

1-6 vs .500 teams. 30th ranked passing game

You're entitled to your opinion. Spare me the delusional talk.

So should Miami have brought Joe Montana back to start? What matters is what the player is NOW, and Cutler is a turnover/sack machine at this stage. I'm sorry, your guy was a starter for 11 seasons. TT only 2. Do you understand math?

Why do you call him Ryan? just curious.

his old name was ryanlblitz and was banned for his epic tyrod trolling

LOL

So instead of answering the question your going to once again make it about Tyrod Taylor LOL

Follow the conversation instead of trolling me perhaps ?

Jm2009 is berating me because I think Cutler > Taylor.

you're just using the bum cutler to take a stab at taylor and get a rise out of these guys, who you trying to kid.

having fun aren't you, ryan.

Been team Cutty for a while now. JM's tantrums are a hoot though.

Vacation. Sorry y'all can't have a conversation without tears and tattling

L o l zzzzzzzz

Too bad firechans not around. He was a huge Cutty guy too

No he wasn't. He changed his username.

I know. That's why I said he was looking for the right situation. He wasn't planning on getting backup money on a team like the Jets, for example. He would've rather retired, and in fact, did.

No he wasn't. He changed his username.

I know. That's why I said he was looking for the right situation. He wasn't planning on getting backup money on a team like the Jets, for example. He would've rather retired, and in fact, did.

jmc....yes in fact he was

I do wonder why you keep trying to keep on with arguements when you know your wrong