Cordy Glenn's Foot Issue is Improving

@newyorkupstate

Buffalo #Bills coach Sean McDermott concerned about Cordy Glenn's foot injury http://trib.al/GYCFsFS

At training camp on Thursday, Sean McDermott announced that Glenn would be out with what he labeled "foot soreness." It's the same foot that plagued him during the spring and it's starting to become a concern for the team.

"It is," McDermott said. "I'm concerned about it. it is concerning because its gone on so long. we'll see where it goes."

McDermott didn't want to identify the specific injury Glenn is dealing with, but the fact that he's been dealing with it so long and it's still cutting into his practice time isn't a positive development.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously don't joke.... it's awful I have had it.

Queue a 100 page thread about how you're wrong and how Glenn is soft to not just "play through it, since he's making all that money!" :beer:

I was concerned about it when he was still in a walking boot at OTA's. We're talking 6 months removed from the season and it had not healed completely yet? If Glenn goes down we are in trouble.

I was concerned about it when he was still in a walking boot at OTA's. We're talking 6 months removed from the season and it had not healed completely yet? If Glenn goes down we are in trouble.

Dawkins would have to start at LT one would presume. I actually think he might be more comfortable on the left at this stage..... the Bills might be the only team in the league good at finding guys more comfortable on the left than the right..... Hendo, Kujo, Dawko......

Dawkins would have to start at LT one would presume. I actually think he might be more comfortable on the left at this stage..... the Bills might be the only team in the league good at finding guys more comfortable on the left than the right..... Hendo, Kujo, Dawko......

That would put a rookie on the left and likely Mills on the right. Not good imo.

Where is Mash from the BBMB? He gave me warning points for saying Glenn was going to be hampered by this injury last season, told me I was being ridiculous? Wondering if he signed up for these forums. Probably not, because he would not get to play GOD, I mean moderator, here...

Edited by T-Bomb

Where is Mash from the BBMB? He gave me warning points for saying Glenn was going to be hampered by this injury last season, told me I was being ridiculous? Wondering if he signed up for these forums. Probably not, because he would not get to play GOD, I mean moderator, here...

^^^^ Some posters really need strong moderation. :lol:

Cue fans who have never played a down of football to tell Glenn to suck it up and play through it.

They need to be super careful with this. Big men and foot problems are very serious. This would be a huge deal if he is forced to miss a lot of time.

Why did we cut CK again?

Man you can't let this go.

I also remember that thread....the other issue was you being so combative with other posters.

Edited by Teeflebees