Bills Daily - Mr Big Stuff

San-O

I normally am annoyed by the PC Police but your post is an awful reflection of you and deserves all the negative responses it gets.

Lighten up, Francis.

you know, I never claimed to be perfect and will humbly accept all criticism.

I am no comedian but it was in humor, regardless.

Don't let these clowns grind you down, man. You very humbly apologized, so now let these clowns who continue to pile on know that they can go pound sand.

Lighten up, Francis.

That's original

Don't let these clowns grind you down, man. You very humbly apologized, so now let these clowns who continue to pile on know that they can go pound sand.

Making a heartfelt comment is not piling on. It was a comment to address his post based on my feelings, not part of a gang mentality. I appreciate his owning up to a mistake and want to move on. I would certainly not call people that stick up for challenged people"clowns"... I would guess that description would be best served by you looking in a mirror.

No, you're just a better person than the rest of us because you find one less topic appropriate for humor. Just like all those people who use a few less words than I do.

Well to be fair scoliosis of the liver is no joking matter. :o

Lighten up, Francis.

That's original

Making a heartfelt comment is not piling on. It was a comment to address his post based on my feelings, not part of a gang mentality. I appreciate his owning up to a mistake and want to move on. I would certainly not call people that stick up for challenged people"clowns"... I would guess that description would be best served by you looking in a mirror.

You're bad at posting. Did you have a good cry, and are now ready to re-join the group, fella?

Serious question. Why is everyone assuming that these three people are disabled? I think that's ignorant. Do they have silly smiles on their faces? Yes. How can you all tell they're disabled?

Seriously. Perhaps they identify as abled-bisexual?? Maybe they're developmentally fluid?? We don't know. Assuming someone's ability is another in a long list of patriarchal microagressions designed to further marginalize the oppressed. Check your privilege, TBD.

Seriously. Perhaps they identify as abled-bisexual?? Maybe they're developmentally fluid?? We don't know. Assuming someone's ability is another in a long list of patriarchal microagressions designed to further marginalize the oppressed. Check your privilege, TBD.

I LOVE IT.

Dude.

YAS.

thumbsup.gif

I have pretty thick skin. certainly not bothered by the criticism as much as it bothered those doing the criticizing...all good, it's another day, moved on...thanks man.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973