Was anyone ever afraid to post here?

Another Fan

I used to lurk on Bills fan sites for years before I actually commented on one. The Dolphins game last year was what made me want to vent somewhere. Guess it gets easier, idk what I'm saying sometimes or posting stuff in the wrong sections

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a message board. There's a very good chance that whatever you post on here will have no effect on your life tomorrow....unless you're into some really weird s#&t.

Yeah, no biggie posting on an anonymous message board. Even if you're an idiot, what's the worst that could happen? Plus, it seems the few idiots actually have to try really hard to get grief. There's nothing wrong with disagreement, that's actually the point here. Get different points of view.

If you post in the wrong section, the mods are great, so it's no big deal. If you are decent, anyone jumping on you is probably the troubled one.

I used to lurk on Bills fan sites for years before I actually commented on one. The Dolphins game last year was what made me want to vent somewhere. Guess it gets easier, idk what I'm saying sometimes or posting stuff in the wrong sections

So you used to be on Buffalo Bills message board? Is that where you posted on the fish game? Then you decide to come to TBD when it was shut down? So you are getting used to posting On The internet? Are you scared to post on TBD? You do have 188 post on TBD.

Welcome and enjoy. 99.99 percent of us love the Bills.

Do you attend games ?

Do you plan on coming to the opener?

Do you park at Hammer's Lot?

So you used to be on Buffalo Bills message board? Is that where you posted on the fish game? Then you decide to come to TBD when it was shut down? So you are getting used to posting On The internet? Are you scared to post on TBD? You do have 188 post on TBD.

Welcome and enjoy. 99.99 percent of us love the Bills.

Do you attend games ?

Do you plan on coming to the opener?

Do you park at Hammer's Lot?

Lol would like too, travels an issue

When you start threads like "which poetry makes you cry?" and "do you ever get that not so fresh feeling?", some trepidation is natural.