Was anyone ever afraid to post here?

Another Fan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being 78 it must be hard for you with all the new technology. How do you keep up?

You know...if you teach a flatworm to navigate a maze (yes, it takes a while, flatworms aren't too bright), then chop it up and feed it to other flatworms, those flatworms learn the maze much more quickly.

Now, I'm not suggesting that Chef Jim eats the brains of millennials to improve his technical skills...

You know...if you teach a flatworm to navigate a maze (yes, it takes a while, flatworms aren't too bright), then chop it up and feed it to other flatworms, those flatworms learn the maze much more quickly.

Now, I'm not suggesting that Chef Jim eats the brains of millennials to improve his technical skills...

but you ARE suggesting he's a flatworm.

I only eat things I like so I'll work on my technical skills myself.

Eh. He's been called worse.

Not really. Or maybe I just don't pay attention to that ****.

For some subjects the reverse is true.