Dareus tweaked hamstring, could miss camp time

A missed practice in July and a missed game are FAR different circumstances or discussions

To wring hands today is seeking the dramatic

It may put into their minds that if they were thinking of cutting Washington, may not be a good idea. They need as much depth as possible.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad. you contribute nothing but negativity here, well, unless it refers to TT...don't like it, quit being a debbie downer

And also, I think I have stated many times that the Pegulas are 24-24 which is not terrible. Average. No response from you on many posts like that. You zero in on what you want to zero in on. This is what the ignore feature is for, I'm afraid.

I put up many good articles in threads and post as many twitter feeds as I can to inform. Never see you offer anything like that. All I see is a poster that is a little to full of himself of late. Newsflash-a prediction of 7-9 is not out of the ordinary nor is it terrible. If you want to predict 10, 11 wins that's great, but it's not reasonable. Hope it happens, but until proven otherwise, this looks like an average at best roster with serious depth concerns. And maybe you missed draft night when iIsaid the Bills did very well, or that I like the hires this offseason. You can be positive on some things and negative on others. It's ok you know.

I don't look for attention like you do with posting lame reports from the useless bn reporters. as for your informing tweets, I wouldn't give yourself so much praise for that. as for claiming my predictions are not "of the ordinary" what makes yours so "ordinary"? newsflash, your prediction is no more reasonable than mine because you see, nobody, including you or I can say with certainty. just a guess on everyone's part. you just choose, as you always have, to not only be negative, but post negative (no, you're not the only one but a high percentage of your over 2000 posts since march speak volumes) reports from the bn who are a bunch of idiots who should be kicked to the curb with their garbage reporting. calling the draft very well then in the same breath complaining about depth, something you can not be sure of as the roster is not set and you have no idea who they set at any position until the other side of preseason. so to me, you are very premature on your claims and you think because they let go two or three players, who have been replaced and could very well make everyone forget about the gilmores, gillisees and woods but you seem to think by losing them and not picking (not in stone yet) up a 37 yr old fa wr the team is doomed to a 7-9 season.

carry on man, keep those reports coming, you're doing a fine job

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

http://buffalonews.com/2017/07/29/said-bills-coach-sean-mcdermott-day-three-camp/

Q: When did [Marcell Darues] do it?

A: Probably the last quarter of practice yesterday.

Q: Obviously you weren’t here last year, but [Marcell Dareus] had injury issues, hamstring and groin type things. I’m just wondering, is it…how did he look in the spring? It seemed like he was fully healthy. I know maybe it’s minor but how disappointing is this right now?

A: Well, it’s really….Any time players miss time, you get concerned. Whether it’s Marcell [Dareus] or anyone else really for that matter. I’m going to stay positive with it and he’s done a great job of being in shape at this point in camp and has really handled things well so we’ll see how this unfolds. At this point, we hope he can get out there this morning but if he can’t, we’re going to attack the treatment the way we would attack any treatment and get him back on the field as quickly as possible.

Q: What have you seen from Marcell [Dareus] in terms of attitude, approach, everything like that since you’ve walked in the door and really since you’ve been here this week?

A: It’s been very positive. He’s done a great job. Credit to him and I think Coach [Mike] Waufle and Coach [bill] Teerlinck have done a great job and Shone [Gipson] and his staff, the training room has done a phenomenal job and Eric [Ciano] in the strength and conditioning area, they’ve done a nice job. Again, I’m going to go back to what I said a few minutes ago with the way [Dareus] came to camp, the shape he was in. We’ll take it from there and stay aggressive with it and we look forward to getting him back on the field.

I don't look for attention like you do with posting lame reports from the useless bn reporters. as for your informing tweets, I wouldn't give yourself so much praise for that. as for claiming my predictions are not "of the ordinary" what makes yours so "ordinary"? newsflash, your prediction is no more reasonable than mine because you see, nobody, including you or I can say with certainty. just a guess on everyone's part. you just choose, as you always have, to not only be negative, but post negative (no, you're not the only one but a high percentage of your over 2000 posts since march speak volumes) reports from the bn who are a bunch of idiots who should be kicked to the curb with their garbage reporting. calling the draft very well then in the same breath complaining about depth, something you can not be sure of as the roster is not set and you have no idea who they set at any position until the other side of preseason. so to me, you are very premature on your claims and you think because they let go two or three players, who have been replaced and could very well make everyone forget about the gilmores, gillisees and woods but you seem to think by losing them and not picking (not in stone yet) up a 37 yr old fa wr the team is doomed to a 7-9 season.

carry on man, keep those reports coming, you're doing a fine job

A good soldier bitches. Lighten up kool-aid cop. BTW, I'm a Bills fan since 1963.

What does that say about the strength and conditioning staff

Doesnt say anything one way or the other. If hes not following their instructions it doesnt matter what they tell him.

A good soldier bitches. Lighten up kool-aid cop. BTW, I'm a Bills fan since 1963.

Your not gonna win with the koolaid crowd and there are plenty of them infecting this site. In their minds this team has gone undefeated the last seventeen years and has won every superbowl by 75 pts over that time period. Love the koolaid cop blast btw. Thats great. Edited by Billsmovinup

Your not gonna win with the koolaid crowd and there are plenty of them infecting this site. In their minds this team has gone undefeated the last seventeen years and has won every superbowl by 75 pts over that time period. Love the koolaid cop blast btw. Thats great.

I can clearly tell by this post, you're not very smart.

nice username btw, suits you well.

It may put into their minds that if they were thinking of cutting Washington, may not be a good idea. They need as much depth as possible.

Cutting Washington? Is this really a possibility? I honestly feel that he has flashed potential so far and look forward to seeing him develop.