What's your sleeping attire?

RaoulDuke79

I switch it up depending on the time of the year. My wife is always freezing, so no matter what she has a comforter on, even in the middle of the summer. Generally I go sans clothes, but come winter I may throw on some gym shorts or some nylon pants. Does any grown person wear pajamas?

Shorts. Anything more and I sweat like Mj at a kids school. My gf can practically get in a snow suit and will be cold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my problem. My wife and I have completely opposite comfort levels. She wears socks and a comforter in the summer and I'm sweating if it's above 70 degrees.

OK, I don't really sleep in footie pajamas (or any pajamas, for that matter), but I'm amazed (and amused) that they exist in adult sizes.

That's what I'm saying. Despite my better judgement I started this thread because I saw a commercial where a guy gets out of bed and he has the top and bottom pajamas on. The whole long sleeve shirt and pants deal. Now, I don't make a habit of checking out dudes sleeping attire, but never in my life have I personally saw someone wearing one of these get ups. I was just curious if if my group of friends are the norm or the exception.

this is just amazing. i love how the guy in the picture is wearing dress pants and dress shoes. did this mother !@#$er wear this to work?

Casual Friday baby....or dress for the job you want, not for the job you have.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

I always sleep bare-assed, buck naked............i find clothes of any type when i'm sleeping wayyyyyyyyyy too restrictive.

I kind of like to just throw my junk out there and sleep at will.

On the other hand, i don't mind anyone seeing what i bring to the party every weekend...................you dig?

Usually shorts & a tee shirt. When I want to get frisky with the old lady I usually just go to bed with my boxers on. Sometimes I try the subtle approach & ask if she wants to snuggle. Other times I try the more aggressive approach & just out of nowhere start dry humping her leg. Both tactics are usually met with the same response from her. "Why don't you sleep on the couch tonight."