Why Your Team Sucks 2017

:D

McVay, who in actuality looks like an Ed Sheeran tribute act, is now the youngest head coach in NFL history. Who would have guessed that such an honor would be bestowed upon the grandchild of a successful former NFL GM? Football is the last pure meritocracy, folks!

And

Thankfully, the Rams handed a fatass contract extension to Tavon Austin last summer, who responded with a career-best 506 receiving yards. WHAT A WEAPON. Tavon Austin is like Percy Harvin after six migraines.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hai Jets

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-new-york-jets-1797496551

Anyway, if everything goes according to the Jets plan [endless, high-pitched squeals of laughter], you will never see Yung Hack there take a snap in 2017. Or ever. I have no idea how this team DOWNGRADED from Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzpatrick, but here we are. Every Jets QB is either a designated seatwarmer/mentor who is two weeks away from earning his pension, or a vegan-raw prospect with sub-CFL passing abilities. Its beyond !@#$ed.

Also, Bryce Petty is still here. I guess they think hes some kind of pet or something.

Guest NeckBeard

Nope, Bills will be the 10th team the way it's going.

Any on here that will be quoted in the skewering of the Bills?

Perhaps, but last year I was quoted only for my skewering of the Pats. Apparently the rules changed this year, so you were only supposed to harp on your own team. Will people actually do that? Doubt it, but I stayed inside of the lanes for a change.

Edited by NeckBeard

Guest NeckBeard

Well played. What sucked about the Pats? It couldn't be that many 1000s of words. Bored at winning all the time?

No, no, it was naughty, and I limited it to one sentence. A couple of years ago, an old pal and I wrote a pretty decent rant about the Bills, likening former ownership to some kind of Weekend at Bernie's scenario. It was a caustic rant, and I remember we wrote the bulk of it the night that Maybin was drafted. Then... it didn't get posted, only to find that someone mentioned Weekend at Bernie's in the 2013 WYTS for the Bills. Well, shoot!

Guest NeckBeard

Chargers are #1 at having the least to show for the talent they have put in uniform for 45 years of my watching...

Here's the thing, row. As Bills' fans we have most of the same problems, save for the team relocating. I really enjoyed the WYTS edition for The Chargers this year, but not because it made me laugh, but because the whole thing was angry and sad. To me, decades of suck with the Bills, and decades of the same with the Chargers fits into the same mold, except for the part that overflows. The overflowing part is how the Bills haven't relocated, at least not yet (I find it hard to believe that they ever will and that the league will crash before they do). We can crow all we want about the Chargers having the least to show, but they have basically the same trajectory as the Bills. It sucks, but even worse for them.

Edited by NeckBeard