7-27: McDermott & Beane Pressers at 4 PM ET

You mean SECOND ROUND prospect. I haven't heard any complaints as of yet to how he's grasping the "learning curve". He was a multi-year starter at LT in college. I think he's long since been converted

He ended up at the very end of round 2 because the Bills REAAAAACHED up there to get him.......but he was more of a 4th round or later "prospject" based on recent drafts that was elevated because this was a very weak OT draft.

Think Torell " The Troupacabra" Troup.

Yeeeahhh, if you look at his measurables and ignore the level of competition.......and then tilt your head and squint enough......then maybe you see a stud NT(or OT in Dawkins case)..........but he's more of a project than your traditional second rounder at the position.

Not to say Dawkins won't make it.......Troup might have been serviceable if he didn't get hurt.........but reaching for need in a bad talent pool for that position is seldom rewarded.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...man this guy runs a strict camp....we do construction work for camp set up every year and this is the first year our crews are restricted in working near the team when it is a closed practice or per McD's direction...and none of them work for the Russians...........

Lol Russians. :w00t:

He ended up at the very end of round 2 because the Bills REAAAAACHED up there to get him.......but he was more of a 4th round or later "prospject" based on recent drafts that was elevated because this was a very weak OT draft.

Yeeeahhh, if you look at his measurables and ignore the level of competition.......and then tilt your head and squint enough......then maybe you see a stud NT(or OT in Dawkins case)..........but he's more of a project than your traditional second rounder at the position.

Not to say Dawkins won't make it.......Troup might have been serviceable if he didn't get hurt.........but reaching for need in a bad talent pool for that position is seldom rewarded.

It's only one pre-draft analysis but it just happens to be the first one I pulled up: Dawkins

I really think you just love to hear yourself speak.

Beanie could have the panthers gig. I wondering if he thinks about that

Why should he?

He has a good gig in Buffalo where it all won't fall on him to make this team Championship level. And if it fails, he won't go down alone.

Schopp and the Bulldog to Beane: "Do you have any questions for us?"

Yeah guys, he's there to question you about your fascinating lives / jobs... o_O

Schopp's go-to line. How many decades has he used it? It's not clever, Mike.

Schopp and the Bulldog to Beane: "Do you have any questions for us?"

Yeah guys, he's there to question you about your fascinating lives / jobs... o_O

Did anyone hear how awkward Bulldog made it when McD and him where talking about nicknames?

Geez!

CBF

You're incorrect Baldo.

It's only one pre-draft analysis but it just happens to be the first one I pulled up: Dawkins

I really think you just love to hear yourself speak.

Oh snap x2.

My snaps are better than Teefs.