The Tyrod Taylor Question

Yes we alll know that you care more about being right then you do the team even winning

You have made that painfully obvious

Yep.

Just sad.

I really don't care who our starter is, I just want the guy who's going to win us the most games.

If Taylor sucks for the first... I dunno 4-8 games (depending), I fully expect him to be benched and evaluating the upcoming QB class will be priority #1 along with bundling our picks.

That might be what happens, it might not. I just don't think the preseason is much of an indicator of anything particularly for the QB position with a generally very bland and vanilla playbook.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.

Just sad.

I really don't care who our starter is, I just want the guy who's going to win us the most games.

If Taylor sucks for the first... I dunno 4-8 games (depending), I fully expect him to be benched and evaluating the upcoming QB class will be priority #1 along with bundling our picks.

That might be what happens, it might not. I just don't think the preseason is much of an indicator of anything particularly for the QB position with a generally very bland and vanilla playbook.

Yourself, nor anyone else is not welcome to tell me what my interests are in regards to this team or anything for that matter.

You are allowed to think what you will, but call it that instead of presenting it as fact when you are clueless as to what my thought process is.

I understand you guys operate with bitterness and resentment towards me because I don't follow that silly infatuation with an at best average QB, but get real...I purchased tickets yesterday and had fun cheering my Bills in Philly.

You guys make me laugh...a bunch of fake know it all's

Jesus this thread exploded overnight.

Guess Thurm can't try blaming me again for somehow keeping it alive :flirt:

Good job guys! 100 pages here we come! :thumbsup:

The line looked worse when TT was playing.

Wonder why?

Ummm... what are you trying to imply other than what's obvious:

The Eagles 1st string (Schwartz coached) defense is really good and they were going against an OL with crap at LT and RT.

Let's just hope Glenn comes back healthy and someone shows up at RT.

Much as I want to use tonight's disaster as further proof we need a change at QB and even though Peterman had a better game than taylor, the O line and stupid penalties far outshadowed QB play. Taylor's not the one who should be losing his job after this mess.

Objectivity, at last!!!! :thumbsup:

Pretty concerned with our OL right now.

Let's see what happens in a few weeks.

Or TT couldn't read the field and get rid of the ball like Peterman did.

And Peterman had backup lineman for some time as well, so let's call that one a draw.

Dude... were you watching? 3 step drop and plant and the defense has already collapsed. No time to read anything.

Our OL sucked.

Why's it a draw? Peterman wasn't playing against the Eagles 1st string D at any point.

Yourself, nor anyone else is not welcome to tell me what my interests are in regards to this team or anything for that matter.

You are allowed to think what you will, but call it that instead of presenting it as fact when you are clueless as to what my thought process is.

I understand you guys operate with bitterness and resentment towards me because I don't follow that silly infatuation with an at best average QB, but get real...I purchased tickets yesterday and had fun cheering my Bills in Philly.

pot....meet...kettle

No, you were at one time a big EJ guy. Now you are just infatuated with hate towards the guy that replaced him because EJ made you look foolish. That is what really is going on here.

@MikeCatalana

Tyrod had a rough night but this is what #Bills want to see. Sees blitz and stays in pocket. Then he makes throw and takes the hit.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/898629218619334658

I just see mostly the same Taylor I've seen the last 2 years but in a new offense with new WRs he's trying to gain chemistry with.

His worst play of the night was his miss to Clay over the middle of the field that Clay almost grabbed. The first interception really wasn't his fault at all. On the second one I think he was just taking a chance that Boldin might go up and get it. Probably runs or throws it away in the regular season. The other pass to Boldin where Darby almost picked it off again was a play I think you could see an extremely slow receiver who is just being read so easily by the defender.

Production is going to be what matters in the regular season. No matter who is mostly at fault (the OL or WRs or Taylor) it will absolutely be Taylor who loses his job... maybe sooner rather than later.

Nobody called to replace him yet, but if things keep progressing the way it seems...it may just very well happen at some point this season.

I agree. Peterman might start the 2nd half of the season if the team isn't doing well.

Tyrod needs 4 years of the same WRs and an All Pro o-line before we can pass judgement.

No, this year is it for him in terms of proving he's Buffalo's answer at QB, regardless of circumstances or whatever the team may run into.

That's the reality I think most understand.

No, this year is it for him in terms of proving he's Buffalo's answer at QB, regardless of circumstances or whatever the team may run into.

That's the reality I think most understand.

I think we should wait until Watkins comes back to Buffalo as a FA, though, just to be sure.

Say what you will, but Peterman as a rookie looks way ahead of TT in the quick reads and finding guys with the football department.

This should be very troublinjg to those who have high hopes for Taylor this season, but it should also encourage everyone about Peterman.

If nothing else...this guy may be a better passing version of a game manager, and better passing holds more value than a lesser passer with more mobility.

Peterman has one of the weakest throwing arms I've ever seen. I can really see why he fell to the fifth round.

Unfortunately, if Taylor can man up this year then our franchise QB is clearly not on the roster. I know that everyone is jumping for joy at quick decisions that Peterman is making, but if you watch the velocity on some of these throws he's just gonna get exposed during the regular season ala Jeff Tuel against the Cleveland Browns. Might not be his first game the way Tuel was, but that ball just takes sooo damn long to get there that defenders will see that at some point.

I think he'll be a great long term backup, though 0:)

No, you were at one time a big EJ guy. Now you are just infatuated with hate towards the guy that replaced him because EJ made you look foolish. That is what really is going on here.

I couldn't care less that I rooted for EJ and was wrong on him. I learned from it and saw that TT wasn't good enough either when many of the now TT fans jumped onto TT as soon as they saw he supplanted EJ. That was their main motivation due to their hate of Manuel. This is especially true in your case, which makes it even funnier that you claim that I root against him...you clearly rooted against Manuel and the Bills.

That's what's really going on, and the TT believers are making the same mistake I did in believing in EJ.

TT has major flaws and weaknesses as a passer in the NFL. Criticizing something that clearly exists is that and nothing more.

What is it with you and you're persistent attempts to try and justify why I call TT what he is. Everything I've stated on Taylor is within reason...you just can't deal with yourself being wrong, unlike myself who understands that nobody is always right and took my medicine.

Posters here know how you are, and they also know you are an obsessed stalker who still has posts from me saved from the BBMB.

Don't post in my direction any longer since you want to keep making false statements. You should have been banned here right from the start when you made up lies right off the bat.

Peterman has one of the weakest throwing arms I've ever seen. I can really see why he fell to the fifth round.

Unfortunately, if Taylor can man up this year then our franchise QB is clearly not on the roster. I know that everyone is jumping for joy at quick decisions that Peterman is making, but if you watch the velocity on some of these throws he's just gonna get exposed during the regular season ala Jeff Tuel against the Cleveland Browns. Might not be his first game the way Tuel was, but that ball just takes sooo damn long to get there that defenders will see that at some point.

I think he'll be a great long term backup, though 0:)

If that's all you got then I feel good about his prospects.

He doesn't have great arm strength, but I think you are exaggerating just how weak it is.

We could go over the things he does better than TT, but it would be easier to say run and deep ball are the only things Taylor has on him. Peterman is clearly more mentally equipped at the position that requires this more than any other, so he has a future in the league no matter his physical skills.

Having a healthy offense has never existed?

And he is playing in an offense that doesn't suit his strengths. starting to see the value in trading him and McCoy and go for a full tank. assure themselves of the first pick.

We don't even know what the offense he WILL be running is. One thing is for certain. It WON'T he what we're running in PS.

The coaches obviously think he can run what they want to, otherwise he'd be outta here already.

I couldn't care less that I rooted for EJ and was wrong on him. I learned from it and saw that TT wasn't good enough either when many of the now TT fans jumped onto TT as soon as they saw he supplanted EJ. That was their main motivation due to their hate of Manuel. This is especially true in your case, which makes it even funnier that you claim that I root against him...you clearly rooted against Manuel and the Bills.

That's what's really going on, and the TT believers are making the same mistake I did in believing in EJ.

TT has major flaws and weaknesses as a passer in the NFL. Criticizing something that clearly exists is that and nothing more.

What is it with you and you're persistent attempts to try and justify why I call TT what he is. Everything I've stated on Taylor is within reason...you just can't deal with yourself being wrong, unlike myself who understands that nobody is always right and took my medicine.

Posters here know how you are, and they also know you are an obsessed stalker who still has posts from me saved from the BBMB.

Don't post in my direction any longer since you want to keep making false statements. You should have been banned here right from the start when you made up lies right off the bat.

You have dishonest posting. When one of the nicest posters I have ever run accross-John from Hemet-has problems with you. That says it all.

AND he only completes about 1/2 of them

Doesn't matter though. The new QB that never plays is always the most popular guy on the team. Been that way for a long as I can remember.