Hot Asian Women and steaks  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Hot Asian Women

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. steak

• Yes
    • No

Over on PPP { /ducks whatever you just threw at me for mentioning that place } somebody posed the question if there was anything we can all agree on

I raised the issue of hot asian women. Another member raised the issue of steak.

Much to my surprise we cannot even agree on things that I thought were universally enjoyed.

So what say you TSW? What are your thoughts on hot asian women and steak?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Decades ago I went to Dallas for a friends wedding. The bachelor party included some legendary strip club (one of many there as I understand). The groom was all fired for a lap dance we pitched in for. I thought he was going to cry when the hot Asian chick showed up. It wasn't his thing. He may be the lone exception. But I'm pretty sure he likes steak!

Over on PPP { /ducks whatever you just threw at me for mentioning that place } somebody posed the question if there was anything we can all agree on

I raised the issue of hot asian women. Another member raised the issue of steak.

Much to my surprise we cannot even agree on things that I thought were universally enjoyed.

Married an Asian woman almost 30 years ago and I tease my wife I got her out of a catalog (it was a pen pal catalog yes from Sunshine International).

Many of my friends teased me that she was marrying me for the green card.

In the next three years several of my friends got married to Asian women (and my coworker got divorced and her ex-husband married an Asian woman).

My motto: is Asian Women for marriage (keep) American cars (get replaced).

Married an Asian woman almost 30 years ago and I tease my wife I got her out of a catalog (it was a pen pal catalog yes from Sunshine International).

In the next three years several of my friends got married to Asian women (and my coworker got divorced and her ex-husband married an Asian woman).

Nice.

This is so easy. Anyone that debates this should be banished.

I'd throw pizza and ice cream on there as well. It's rare to meet someone that doesn't like those.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Did you meet her here?

https://web.archive.org/web/20100123092120/http://www.sunshine-international.com:80/