Mike Waufle - Wired for Sound

JoeF

This is the sanitary Wauf. On Hard Knocks, dude was a little more colorful. This is probably the only 2 minutes of footage they could use.

Hope his style works with/on/for Marcel. He just doesn't look like he wants it.

^^^^^

This. That nonverbal from Dareus spoke volumes. Not so sure he'll be dining at the Waufle House.

^^^^^

This. That nonverbal from Dareus spoke volumes. Not so sure he'll be dining at the Waufle House.

This is a concern.

MD don't like what is being served, I hope Bills can find a way to find someone who does.

I have zero attachment to Dareus any longer.

What most Bills fans wish Waufle had said to Dareus: "You're a disgrace, you know that? I wish I was talking to JJ Watt right now. JJ Watt deserved be taken 3rd overall in 2011, whereas YOU should have gone in the 2nd or 3rd with that overrated contract you've got. Now get out there and convince the fans and the local media that you CARE!"

Not most Bills fans. Sounds like you personally. Funny how you overlook his pro bowls and all pro selection. Those things did happen, and for good reason. Why some want to act like he's never been good baffles me.

Edited by purple haze

My favorite part was when Waufle said to Dareus, "See how many times you can get in the backfield. There ain't going to be nobody that can block you. ... Get in the backfield and disrupt, that's what all the great ones have done."

No more Dareus at NT tying up blockers. I know he can do that incredibly well, but it's a waste of talent.

That has to be music to his ears! If he's unhappy, maybe it's because he has to buckle both helmet straps and Kyle gets to wear his favorite fishing cap? :)

(Seriously, is Kyle OK?)

Not most Bills fans. Sounds like you personally. Funny how you overlook his pro bowls and all pro selection. Those things did happen, and for good reason. Why some want to act like he's never been good baffles me.

i think his rap is he has been inconsistent except his contract year. and who wouldnt rather have JJ Watt. honestly and thats not even a knock on Dareus

I love this guy. If Dareus screws around, doesnt give full effort, doesnt buy in or whatever, he is gone.

Past time to keep players with Potential that is flashed if and when they feel lime it. We need constant contribution.

Its not economically feasible to cut Marcel....what they need to do is find ways to motivate him.

I love this guy. If Dareus screws around, doesnt give full effort, doesnt buy in or whatever, he is gone.

Past time to keep players with Potential that is flashed if and when they feel lime it. We need constant contribution.

If I have learned anything about the NFL, position coaches are way more important than all pro players

If I have learned anything about the NFL, position coaches are way more important than all pro players

I believe it is the sum of the whole that makes a team tick the way it does, down to the player on game day.