Thanks Jay "Debbie Downer."

Thanks for the nice piece of optimism about the Bills. I don't care what ESPN says. They aren't paying attention to the Bills, so what they say, to me, is irrelevant.

I like our new coach a lot better than the twins. I like the coaching staff....they spared no expense to get the best guys they could. I like the new structure.

I like Tyrod Taylor. Why is everybody trashing him? His stats are fine, especially considering his sack of sticks targets he had for most of the year. What's not to like about our running game? Forget Gilislee. Our offensive line is getting better every day.

We have two extra first rounders coming back on defense (Lawson and Ragland). Kyle is back. We have a sensible, simple defense. Gilmore was overrated. The kid from LSU will be a stud. I'm a little concerned about safety.

I don't know why anyone would trash our team for the next 3 years. For one thing, we've got 2 number one picks next year. How can they trash that draft IN ADVANCE?

It's like somebody said, "Hey, you've got the Bills this morning. Write something." "Oh, they stink. Brady rules. I'll whip up something along those lines."

So is it common knowledge that the bills are going to be bad this year...i am always guilty of thinking they have a shot at the playoffs....but i guess this year i should expect another poor season...maybe i just buying into the mcD hype....

I guess it depends on who you ask at ESPN. This other guy seems to think we might make the playoffs this year.

25 NFL predictions through 2020:

13. The Bills' playoff drought will end.
Maybe even this season. Buffalo is stronger on the lines than people give them credit for. Tyrod Taylor is better than you think he is. Sixteen games' worth of good health from Sammy Watkins and LeSean McCoy might be too much to ask, but if it's not, this is a wild-card contender under hungry and energetic first-year coach Sean McDermott.

the past four years we've been the sexy, sleeper pick. how's that gone? i'd rather there not be hype around the team.

Everyone wants to be the one that called the end of the drought. It's trap, however, as the drought will never, ever end. It will go on forever.

It all comes down to the coach.. If Mickey D is the real deal he will have us in playoff contention. If we are not in contention then I will start to believe we are looking for a new HC sooner than later.

I expect a up and coming "Great" HC to be able ot take a average bunch and make them contenders getting better as the year wears on. If I see the opposite then its coaching that gets the blame in my world

I just think it's lazy reporting, and easy to jump on the Bills. They are facing Brady twice a year. Nobody ever rules out the Fins, despite their usual mediocrity. The Jets could've made the playoffs two years ago, but ran into trouble against the Bills in the finale. The Jets had a bad year, but I think they beat us twice, right? How the hell did that happen? Rex.

I just think it's lazy reporting, and easy to jump on the Bills. They are facing Brady twice a year. Nobody ever rules out the Fins, despite their usual mediocrity. The Jets could've made the playoffs two years ago, but ran into trouble against the Bills in the finale. The Jets had a bad year, but I think they beat us twice, right? How the hell did that happen? Rex.

Can't blame him for that second Jets game. Blame Whaley.

Thanks for the nice piece of optimism about the Bills. I don't care what ESPN says. They aren't paying attention to the Bills, so what they say, to me, is irrelevant.

I like our new coach a lot better than the twins. I like the coaching staff....they spared no expense to get the best guys they could. I like the new structure.

I like Tyrod Taylor. Why is everybody trashing him? His stats are fine, especially considering his sack of sticks targets he had for most of the year. What's not to like about our running game? Forget Gilislee. Our offensive line is getting better every day.

We have two extra first rounders coming back on defense (Lawson and Ragland). Kyle is back. We have a sensible, simple defense. Gilmore was overrated. The kid from LSU will be a stud. I'm a little concerned about safety.

I don't know why anyone would trash our team for the next 3 years. For one thing, we've got 2 number one picks next year. How can they trash that draft IN ADVANCE?

It's like somebody said, "Hey, you've got the Bills this morning. Write something." "Oh, they stink. Brady rules. I'll whip up something along those lines."

So is it common knowledge that the bills are going to be bad this year...i am always guilty of thinking they have a shot at the playoffs....but i guess this year i should expect another poor season...maybe i just buying into the mcD hype....

Hi, I'm the last 17 years of "Why the Bills are a dark horse candidate in the AFC" articles. Would you like to read me?

The Bills are the most exciting bad team. We are either going 3-13 or 10-6. I've heard everything in between

I guess we'll have to watch and see!

I would take either 3-13 or 10-6 but nothing in the middle. Suck or playoffs. Suck = Franchise QB in 2018, playoffs = playoff QB.