Article on why 2017 passing game can make giant leap forward

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noogie, it's pretty easy. just hit the quote button on the bottom right which you already know. the quote will come up, and the cursor is ready for you to type underneath. type your thoughts, and just hit post.

edit: we can work on the multiquote once you have the singular quote down. one thing at a time.

Edited by teef

Detroit have had zilch in the running game and not much infront of him. They have had better weapons on the outside though. I am probably higher on Stafford than most people..... I would LOVE him to be our Quarterback.

They still don't. They have Abdullah if he can stay healthy this year. I never was that impressed with him though, he needs to use his speed better.

I hate matt stafford, but for an unjustified reason. He's a fine QB, he just looks like a guy who skipped out on like 4 months rent and cost me a couple hundred bucks.

noogie, it's pretty easy. just hit the quote button on the bottom right which you already know. the quote will come up, and the cursor is ready for you to type underneath. type your thoughts, and just hit post.

edit: we can work on the multiquote once you have the singular quote down. one thing at a time.

They still don't. They have Abdullah if he can stay healthy this year. I never was that impressed with him though, he needs to use his speed better.

I hate matt stafford, but for an unjustified reason. He's a fine QB, he just looks like a guy who skipped out on like 4 months rent and cost me a couple hundred bucks.

Agreed.

Gungy

You really are struggling with the Quote function.

Holy crap.

If I may ... he (and any QB one should want leading the offense) should get these kinds of numbers when it matters most. Yes, he needs more consistency. But more importantly, to me, he needs to be clutch. He's been anything but clutch. Pretty stats at the wrong times. For two years straight.

Agreed.

Detroit have had zilch in the running game and not much infront of him. They have had better weapons on the outside though. I am probably higher on Stafford than most people..... I would LOVE him to be our Quarterback.

I think Robert Woods could be a Golden Tate type player and Sammy, if healthy, would be far superior to any wr. I think Clay and Ebron are very similar. Simply put, I think the Bills are easily a playoff team with MS.

That said, this has become like a political debate that goes no where. I think Taylor is an average to slightly below average starting qb. He does some things well and some things not so well. I think his supporting cast, especially oline and running game, are some of the best in the league.

He is a .500 type qb which kinda gets you nowhere. But I hope he proves me wrong.

I think Robert Woods could be a Golden Tate type player and Sammy, if healthy, would be far superior to any wr. I think Clay and Ebron are very similar. Simply put, I think the Bills are easily a playoff team with MS.

That said, this has become like a political debate that goes no where. I think Taylor is an average to slightly below average starting qb. He does some things well and some things not so well. I think his supporting cast, especially oline and running game, are some of the best in the league.

He is a .500 type qb which kinda gets you nowhere. But I hope he proves me wrong.

I agree with him being just an average or below average QB.

But to me he is sorry. If you can't throw when it counts your as good as nothing. Because any QB can have stats. Which a lot of the time they are misleading. Again, you play Tampa Bay, Rams, and get 500 yards combined and two wins. Great now you play Pats,Pitts, and Seattle. Then you get at best 50 yards a game. Yeah your average is 100+ yards a game. But you struggled against good teams and you lost to them.

But to me he is sorry. If you can't throw when it counts your as good as nothing. Because any QB can have stats. Which a lot of the time they are misleading. Again, you play Tampa Bay, Rams, and get 500 yards combined and two wins. Great now you play Pats,Pitts, and Seattle. Then you get at best 50 yards a game. Yeah your average is 100+ yards a game. But you struggled against good teams and you lost to them.

Seattles probably not a good example... Considering Tyrod had a great game and had us in position to win at the end. 3rd and goal from the 8 and Mills got blown off the line for a 7 yard loss. 4th and goal from the 15 is probably the hardest play possible, vs. 4th and goal from maybe the 5.

Ok thanks. I guess I wasted some time. No biggie.

Sorry, I really wasn't trying to be a buzz kill. I discovered that website last year when I was curious about the same subject. I think they just go through all of the ESPN sports and aggregate the data. There's other interesting stuff in there, too. :thumbsup:

I pretty much think the same as you on TT as you know.... but on the receivers I don't think Woods is even close to Tate..... and the first year of the two we are talking about Stafford still had Megatron occasionally then last year we didn't really have Sammy for most of the year.

giphy.gif

Your comprehension skills are as good as Tyrod's decision-making skills.

Love to see posts like this. Might as well be a white flag.

Maybe instead of insulting people and bashing Tyrod, you should form an actual defense of your opinion that involves things like facts and statistics and evidence. And if those things don't support your argument, maybe you should think about revising your opinion.

Love to see posts like this. Might as well be a white flag.

Maybe instead of insulting people and bashing Tyrod, you should form an actual defense of your opinion that involves things like facts and statistics and evidence. And if those things don't support your argument, maybe you should think about revising your opinion.

Emo CoT in full effect !!

31st ranked passing offense, but check out these cool graphs !

Edited by Maury Ballstein