Article on why 2017 passing game can make giant leap forward

this is amazing

I'm impressed. It's the most dedicated troll job that I've seen on here. Jimmy Spags vs. Howard was still my favorite but this has been pretty good. In a couple of years we will be like "do you remember Noogie?" That's quite an impact in a short amount of time. Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm impressed. It's the most dedicated troll job that I've seen on here. Jimmy Spags vs. Howard was still my favorite but this has been pretty good. In a couple of years we will be like "do you remember Noogie?" That''a quite an impact in a short amount of time.

I have been Bills fan all my life. I played this game. I've followed the NFL and College for a long time. Grew up in Miami, FL. Watching the U, Gators,and the Seminoles. I've been around the best programs in the country. I remember when the U's back ups blew teams away. When it fell and Butch Davis went out and recruited and coached 28 first round draft picks that won the national championship. There for I know what Talent is and TT would have never played at any of these schools as a QB. He is an athlete but just not a QB.

I have been Bills fan all my life. I played this game. I've followed the NFL and College for a long time. Grew up in Miami, FL. Watching the U, Gators,and the Seminoles. I've been around the best programs in the country. I remember when the U's back ups blew teams away. When it fell and Butch Davis went out and recruited and coached 28 first round draft picks that won the national championship. There for I know what Talent is and TT would have never played at any of these schools as a QB. He is an athlete but just not a QB.

He was 5-1 against Miami and Florida State combined in college and the conference player of the year in the same conference as those teams!!!

We are at a point where just about everything you post is the exact opposite of the truth.

I said it once and I'll say it again. I good QB once he leaves the bench his first or second year as the starter leaves no questions. If that QB does not show improvement by his second year, he may continue playing but he is still the same player. He will not progress and throw for 300 yds a game. And dies not recognize defenses, blitzes, pre- snap reads and doesn't throw timing patterns from the pocket. He will not do it 99% of the time. Examples Warner, Brady, Young, Romo, and Prescott.... Now tell me where it has been any different. Tell me were it has not happened. I'll help Matt Cassle he did it one year. He signed with KC and he was ok to sorry. That is why they are back ups.

He was 5-1 against Miami and Florida State combined in college and the conference player of the year in the same conference as those teams!!!

We are at a point where just about everything you post is the exact opposite of the truth.

I said it once and I'll say it again. I good QB once he leaves the bench his first or second year as the starter leaves no questions. If that QB does not show improvement by his second year, he may continue playing but he is still the same player. He will not progress and throw for 300 yds a game. And dies not recognize defenses, blitzes, pre- snap reads and doesn't throw timing patterns from the pocket. He will not do it 99% of the time. Examples Warner, Brady, Young, Romo, and Prescott.... Now tell me where it has been any different. Tell me were it has not happened. I'll help Matt Cassle he did it one year. He signed with KC and he was ok to sorry. That is why they are back ups.

Hard Rules: Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

try following the rules BuffaloBud420

When the U was sorry after Aaall of Davis recruits were gone. Then again, why was he not picked in the 3 round like Wilson. If he was that great. I the years the Um top dogs were there VTech game was a blow out. Though they had the same coach for ever. Oh Florida State beat them for a national championship with Vick remember, when it counted. Now to refresh you. What player or true players came out of VTech Beside our own Bruce Smith. I'll help you Bruce, Vick, Antonio Freedman, Tyrod. And maybe a few others. Now I will name you a few college and NFL legends that played at the U or any other 2 schools. Dion Sanders, Michael Irving, Rey Louise, Ed Reed. Jeremy Shokie, Vince Wilfork, Frank Gore, Willis Mgahee. Jevon Kearse, Warren Sapp. Let me just stop right there because my fingers hurt.

Sorry Lewis I was typing fast.

Hard Rules: Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

try following the rules BuffaloBud420

Quit defending his cheap stats and I will stop.

When the U was sorry after Aaall of Davis recruits were gone. Then again, why was he not picked in the 3 round like Wilson. If he was that great. I the years the Um top dogs were there VTech game was a blow out. Though they had the same coach for ever. Oh Florida State beat them for a national championship with Vick remember, when it counted. Now to refresh you. What player or true players came out of VTech Beside our own Bruce Smith. I'll help you Bruce, Vick, Antonio Freedman, Tyrod. And maybe a few others. Now I will name you a few college and NFL legends that played at the U or any other 2 schools. Dion Sanders, Michael Irving, Rey Louise, Ed Reed. Jeremy Shokie, Vince Wilfork, Frank Gore, Willis Mgahee. Jevon Kearse, Warren Sapp. Let me just stop right there because my fingers hurt.

Sorry Lewis I was typing fast.

Quit defending his cheap stats and I will stop.

have you seen me defend his stats here? I mean, I know you're just learning how to use the quote feature but you may want to learn to read while you're at it...

I suggest though you take a step back with your crusade. then again, don't and see how far you can take it before measures are taken.

With all due respect...you wanna know why people have problems with your posts?

Because you your too hyperbowl......thats why guys like Carr and Rogers (who Tyrod is not and will never be) get thrown in your face

Tyrod is a good servicible starting qb who is not a franchise qb and the team will be looking to upgrade when it is possible.....but you portray him as this guy who cannot play...which is not true at all either.

He is a qb that wont win games on his own....but if he has a good team he wont be the weak link.

It is what it is

have you seen me defend his stats here? I mean, I know you're just learning how to use the quote feature but you may want to learn to read while you're at it...

I suggest though you take a step back with your crusade. then again, don't and see how far you can take it before measures are taken.

Because you your too hyperbowl......thats why guys like Carr and Rogers (who Tyrod is not and will never be) get thrown in your face

Tyrod is a good servicible starting qb who is not a franchise qb and the team will be looking to upgrade when it is possible.....but you portray him as this guy who cannot play...which is not true at all either.

He is a qb that wont win games on his own....but if he has a good team he wont be the weak link.

It is what it is

He was basically our 2nd best player last year. We had a lot of talented players under-perform.

It is what it is

...this could be his "make it or break it year" and Dennison is the right guy to design an offense around his strengths and mask his weaknesses.....OBD was as tumultuous for this kid as it was for EJ....however EJ was able to capitalize on opportunities......ZERO confidence and lacking the skill set to process the entire field in <5 seconds.....TT has the same weakness, but Dennison is the far superior choice versus his predecessors IMO.....stay tuned........

...this could be his "make it or break it year" and Dennison is the right guy to design an offense around his strengths and mask his weaknesses.....OBD was as tumultuous for this kid as it was for EJ....however EJ was able to capitalize on opportunities......ZERO confidence and lacking the skill set to process the entire field in <5 seconds.....TT has the same weakness, but Dennison is the far superior choice versus his predecessors IMO.....stay tuned........

Were are gonna see on the inability to process information.

I think it was a matter of teams just afraid to go after him and leave a hole exposed.....Tyrod Taylor is special in that if you do that he could literally run for a score.....so teams didnt go after him all out....they sat back and waited (so Tyrod waited)

That is my story and im sticking to it until I see something different this year.

Why because for some reason sometimes the button does not work in my phone? Or you don't like my opinion on TY. I am not insulting anyone. I'm just voicing my opinion based on all of the winnable games that I have watched lose because we don't have a QB with the caliber we need. that is not disrespectful. Or you can't hand with the resulted facts on TT.

Why because for some reason sometimes the button does not work in my phone? Or you don't like my opinion on TY. I am not insulting anyone. I'm just voicing my opinion based on all of the winnable games that I have watched lose because we don't have a QB with the caliber we need. that is not disrespectful. Or you can't hand with the resulted facts on TT.

OK

So any suggestions on how to fix it?

Are you honestly trying to compare Taylor to Brees and Rivers? I think SD had way worse WRs than us and Rivers was making guys like Tyrell Williams into 1,000 yard WRs. Those guys have to carry their teams every game. Taylor is along for the ride.

See... these leaps to conclusions are apparently just inevitable here. :doh:

So silly...

Edited by transplantbillsfan

What are you talking about Aaron Rodgers? He has had plenty of 4 the quarter comeback. Way more than Tyrod would ever do. Aaron Rodgers has beaten good teams in the playoffs with under two min.

How many does he have? Better yet, how many Fourth-quarter come from behind victories does Aaron Rodgers have against any team with a winning record at the end of the year?

The answer to the second question is two.

As for the first question, Rodgers has come back in the 4th quarter in 7% of his games over the span of his career.

Taylor has in 6.9% of his career games.