What's your favorite cheese and cracker combination?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queso should be high on any list! But not with scary things like ghost peppers....just some good old ZIP.

i don't know what ghost peppers are but I always try the queso at any Mexican place. Also at tailgates a nice velveeta and rotel will do just fine! Sue me

i don't know what ghost peppers are but I always try the queso at any Mexican place. Also at tailgates a nice velveeta and rotel will do just fine! Sue me

Velveeta and Rotel is fabulous, until after I've had a gallon. Then? Not so much... Moderation some times eludes me.

If it says ghost peppers, run the other way. Unless you're a masochist. Either way.......you're welcome. We had some peppers on nachos that made us send the whole thing back. We pulled them off, but there were fluids and a few hidden seeds that made it completely inedible. And I like hot stuff!

Oh, schit!! This is in NY? My son and I are headed down for a few nights at the end of the month. Cool to bring him (14) here for lunch?

McSorleys is my favorite bar in NYC. And it is my number 1 travel tip. That place is awesome!

McSorleys is my favorite bar in NYC. And it is my number 1 travel tip. That place is awesome!

Already told my son we're going. I can't wait to check this place out!

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I went to the village was in the mid 70s. We didn't go there to buy beer or cheese! After being informed we had become targets we left with what we came for with our tails tucked, down I-86! I hope he made it out alive!!