What's your favorite cheese and cracker combination?

My favorite block of cheese is Parmesan but pepper jack is a very close second. For a sandwich or burger however....pepper jack for sure.

It's not technically a cracker but a Parmesan slice on top of those garlic pretzel chips....heaven.

I have a feeling Teef is going to say Cheez Wizz and Wendy's crackers.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... And in the Cheez-It vs. Cheese Nips battle... Hands down Sunshine has it over Kraft with the Cheez-It... Cheese Nips are nasty! Pure NASTY!

Buddy of mine introduced me to a very interesting recipe he has "perfected"

-Take one Tilapia fillet

-dredge in milk

-roll in Cheez-nip crumbs

-pan fry

-enjoy?

Take a half pound chunk of extra sharp provolone, stick it in the back of your fridge for a year or longer. It should almost crumble when you cut it. Get a stick of margherita pepperoni. Equal chunks provolone and pepperoni on a ritz or some other unobtrusive cracker. This ain't about the cracker.

Also, chunky peanut butter sandwiched between two stoned wheat thin crackers with a big glass of milk.

Take a half pound chunk of extra sharp provolone, stick it in the back of your fridge for a year or longer. It should almost crumble when you cut it. Get a stick of margherita pepperoni. Equal chunks provolone and pepperoni on a ritz or some other unobtrusive cracker. This ain't about the cracker.

Can't disagree with any of this. I would like to add a point about letting your cheese warm and breathe before enjoying for full palatal effect. :thumbsup: