What's your favorite cheese and cracker combination?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How often are you and your gay friend enjoying each other's cheese?

I hang out with him just about every weekend. I also brought him (Pats* fan) to a TBDHOT. I've never had cheese and crackers at his place, but he's had cheese and crackers at my house when I've hosted parties.

That's a really weird question you asked, but I hope I answered it.

I hang out with him just about every weekend. I also brought him (Pats* fan) to a TBDHOT. I've never had cheese and crackers at his place, but he's had cheese and crackers at my house when I've hosted parties.

That's a really weird question you asked, but I hope I answered it.

You did answer it. I just have never had a gay cheese eating buddy so I wasn't sure the frequency.

My wife has a gay guy she goes shopping with so I think I'll find a gay guy I can eat cheese with.

There's a Balsamic Vinegar cheese at Costco that is amazing beyond words.

But you'll thank me later for this: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/241390/jarlsberg-cheese-dip/

Went to a party Saturday, they were serving this. They stared at me incredulously when I said I had never had it. I'm paying it forward to you all.

You did answer it. I just have never had a gay cheese eating buddy so I wasn't sure the frequency.

My wife has a gay guy she goes shopping with so I think I'll find a gay guy I can eat cheese with.

If you still live in Buffalo, I can help with that....I stay with him when I head into town. Lots of cheese and drinking.

Edited by Seasons1992

Yes, but what are your thoughts about Adolphus Washington and the gun incident? I wonder what type of cheese Adolphus eats while he is shining his gun?

I'm gonna say Cheez-Wiz.

Muenster is very underrated, but it's sort of mild/bland. I personally love it, others may not.

it really is. my wife gets it for me because she knows i love it, but she thinks it has zero taste.

Buddy of mine introduced me to a very interesting recipe he has "perfected"

-Take one Tilapia fillet

-dredge in milk

-roll in Cheez-nip crumbs

-pan fry

-enjoy?

By any chance does your buddy have another recipe involving dry ramen noodles and pickle juice?