10 avilable FAs who can make a difference in 2017

Coach McD has made it clear, even recently, that he and Beane are always on the lookout for players who they can bring in to create more competition and help to improve the team.

With that being said, here are 10 available free agents who can make an impact in 2017.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2715195-10-nfl-free-agents-who-can-make-an-impact-in-2017?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl.

FYI, WR E. Decker is one of them.

In fact, of the 10 that are listed, I believe that WR Decker, WR Boldin, TE Barnidge, LB Riley, LB Levy, CB Flowers, and CB/S Revis can all help to improve the Bills in 2017.

Only real relationship crossover is playing for the Ravens the same time as Tyrod. I don't think their relationship is strong enough to be a deciding factor though.

No prolly not.. I am happy to see Tyrod taking the leadership role though. He's being vocal and was the one who called Shady when Maclin was released. I hope he really surprises people this year in Dennisons offense. That'll quiet down the T-Mobile haters real quick and give us freedom to take who we want with our first round picks.

I'm with basically everyone else on the Boldin train.

Def don't want Revis, I don't care if he can play or not anymore he's basically just a mercenary wanting top dollar for half ass effort. I'd rather bring Corey Graham back before Revis. At least he played with heart

Give me your aging, injured and useless. That should have been the title of the article. At this point, I don't want any of these guys. For what exactly? The over/under on the Bills right now is 6.5 games. I have trouble believing that any of these guys, heck, let's say ALL of these guys would significantly change that expectation. At this point, I want to be pleasantly surprised with wins that are not expected or happy with the fact that the team has two first round draft picks next year. Getting free agents at this point that just make the team even more mediocre doesn't do it for me.

I'm just glad that the Bills are still seriously considering adding players to improve their roster.

Obviously, they were serious about adding a big name FA WR in J. Maclin, which also means that they have acknowledged that they still have a deficiency at WR that needs to be addressed.

It's apparent that there are still many valuable FAs on the market who can be signed at the right price. Unfortunately for the Bills, these guys are going to try to remain unsigned for as long as it takes for them to make the most money possible.

I would advise the Bills to serious consider the following players. All fill a need. Some may not be great players anymore, but they help to improve the roster at a low cost and at a low risk.

RB De. Williams - He's older, but he can still be very effective as a complement to McCoy. McD knows him well from his days in Carolina.

TE G. Barnidge - The best TE on the market. Great possession type receive. He will help to move the chains.

WR E. Decker - Still a very good player. He needs to get back to full strength.

LB P. Riley - Would add good value, depth.

LB D. Levy - Starting caliber player who can do it all.

CB B. Flowers - Very talented. He needs to recover fully from his injuries.

S C. Graham - More depth is needed at S. He'd be a good value signing.

S J. Byrd - Again, more depth is needed at S. I think he can help us for the right price. Would he come back to Buffalo to ply for his Dad??