Training Camp Battle at RG?

Miller is a good starting guard. He's not great but he's a solid starter. Ducasse doesn't belong on an NFL roster. This isn't a competition and if they think it is I question their judgement.

As far as I know, Castillo isn't known as a guy that's loyal to a fault with his guys.

Only thing that makes any sense would be a Miller/Groy battle. That, I'd be in favour of.

People beating up on Mills, but he was the starting RT for the best rushing team in the NFL. So he can't totally stink.

Years absolutely. He was the worse ol on one of the best lines in the nfl. If Dawkins is as good as a lot of ppl are saying, we could really have a dominant line. Groy,Mills,Ducass is actually solid depth imo. Very strong unit as a whole

J Miller was nursing an injury. Ducasse need to get some reps. probably getting paid for teaching the system, more than hoping to start.

Miller is my Boy. kicks a** in te run game and will trend up in hiss pass pro.

If..

Bills line up a solid right tackle.

This has to be repaired from last season

Meh, this reminds me of the year that Andy Levitre was splitting first team reps at LG with Chesterton Rhinegoldensteinberg and people reacted

We'll see what happens come September

it amazes me still. Folks cannot spell Chaz Rheingold correctly :wallbash:

He really does totally stink.

in pass protection

Years absolutely. He was the worse ol on one of the best lines in the nfl. If Dawkins is as good as a lot of ppl are saying, we could really have a dominant line. Groy,Mills,Ducass is actually solid depth imo. Very strong unit as a whole

unless Glenn is dicked up for long.then we struggle.

Hendy where are you? We need you to be a decent football player

Groy showed very well at Center, that is nice depth to have kept him