TE B. Annen released

TE Annen was released today, which opens up a roster spot for the Bills.

Will they fill the roster spot with another TE, WR, LB, S, CB??

Having lost Maclin to the Ravens on a 2 yr $11M contract maybe the Bills will consider signing

WR Decker, who was recently released?? Possibly TE Barnidge??

I'd take Decker and Barnidge as a nice consolation prize for not being able to sign Maclin.

The Bills have to be considering the signing of a S at this point. Safeties Byrd, Graham, and Gilchrist are still out there.

Getting Decker and Barnridge would be a consolation in the sense that Kevin Durant was a consolation for not winning the Chip last year.

I'd rather have both those guys than Maclin any day. Doubt this is the case, I'd be happy settling for just Barnridge.

Posted it in the other thread but Barnidge and the Bills are not close. $$

Was decker fully released yet?

Yesterday

Posted it in the other thread but Barnidge and the Bills are not close. $$

Yesterday

her name was Sarah. Pulled my phone messages out to see it. So that's why I didn't know and ended up out all night.

I think they might like the 2 TE's they brought in from UDFA..Croom and Towbridge....plus they might like what theve seen from Thomas so far too if they keep 4 I could see Clay, Thomas and 2 of Croom, Towbridge and O'Leary...I dont see them bringing in any new TE's unless they're rookies

Edited by Tsaikotic

TE Annen was released today, which opens up a roster spot for the Bills.

Will they fill the roster spot with another TE, WR, LB, S, CB??

Having lost Maclin to the Ravens on a 2 yr $11M contract maybe the Bills will consider signing

WR Decker, who was recently released?? Possibly TE Barnidge??

I'd take Decker and Barnidge as a nice consolation prize for not being able to sign Maclin.

The Bills have to be considering the signing of a S at this point. Safeties Byrd, Graham, and Gilchrist are still out there.

Bringing Graham back at a much lower price is not the worst idea I have heard

Agree with this and that makes sense. Byrd is an option as well. They need AT LEAST one S in the 2 deep.

I didn't watch any NO games that I recall last season, but Byrd was reportedly benched. Is the connection purely Gil or do you think he could possibly return to being a ball hawk like he once was? I don't dislike the guy, despite the crap he pulled in his last season here, but I just don't see him being a better option than a healthy Gilchrist. I guess "healthy " is the operative word there.

I didn't watch any NO games that I recall last season, but Byrd was reportedly benched. Is the connection purely Gil or do you think he could possibly return to being a ball hawk like he once was? I don't dislike the guy, despite the crap he pulled in his last season here, but I just don't see him being a better option than a healthy Gilchrist. I guess "healthy " is the operative word there.

Byrd had his moments last year. He is certainly not the player that he once was but could fill in as a fringe starter (depending on how you view Poyer). He may not be a better option but he may be. I was simply suggesting that there are a few guys out there that would be one of the top 4 safeties yesterday.