Decker to be cut or traded

I agree with Kelly.

I like Maclin better than Decker.

....I'd bet Maclin's guaranteed number is much higher than what Decker would expect coming off major surgery.....so a Decker guaranteed deal is lower with incentives to make up the approximate difference...crap shoot for both side.....healthy or not?...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....I'd bet Maclin's guaranteed number is much higher than what Decker would expect coming off major surgery.....so a Decker guaranteed deal is lower with incentives to make up the approximate difference...crap shoot for both side.....healthy or not?...

Maclin is a free agent now. If a trade were made for Decker, the making the trade would assume Decker's basic two year 14m deal, with none of it guaranteed, although one could easily argue the first year would be guaranteed because you are not going to trade for and then release a guy like that. Maclin is reportedly looking for what amounts to exactly that two year 14m deal with some guarantee.

Maclin is probably not going to get a guarantee more than that because no one is going to give him a huge long term deal at this point in the game, coming off a down year and injury. If the Bills said two years, 14m, 7m guaranteed, Maclin would likely say hold my beer and gimme a pen.

The other Decker thread wasn't even buried. Right there in plain site.

The open one, AND the closed one, and the Maclin thread where he was a major factor. Right up on the fron page.

Could see him going back to Denver or possibly to NO

I'm not a huge Decker fan but I think he is good. Just not top tier. But there should and will be a lot of options for him. He's just not going to get a huge payday this year. If I were him, I would think about a team that may lose a lot, and be behind a lot, and therefore have to throw a lot, where he can put up some numbers to show he is still relevant. I don't know why that still works but it sure seems to. Balt would be a good spot for him. In fact, his interest in them could actually help our interest in Maclin.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Yea but if we get Decker then his wife will come to the games Jessie-James-Twitter16.jpg

Nice

I'm surprised it's not locked yet. But I do love our Mods. They already closed another one, so there's that.

The Mods have had their hands full. You're 100% correct.