Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its just me, but each time I go to read a thread on here and see all the "Experts" I get the impression this is the guy typing those "I watch the all 22" comments.

4715249_11.jpeg

Your point being?

The only thing I like about thi deal is that it gives Taylor zero excuses.

Maybe coaching staff says....here you go, loaded offense, go get em. I would love nothing more than for Tyrod to prove me wrong but I just don't see him as a throwing qb.

You act as if Tyrod would not want a situation like this

Tyrod has been betting on himself since he was drafted...you think he is scared of being given the tools to actually succeed.

This is not hate towards you......Im simply saying take a breath and think about it for a minute.

Got to give him reasons to stay. Charlie the Butcher IS across the street, for starters anyway.

lol I think money as always will do it more than anything else. I think the Bills have a better cap situation right now than Baltimore.

lol I think money as always will do it more than anything else. I think the Bills have a better cap situation right now than Baltimore.

spotrac has bills at 12 mill and ravens at 3 mill..if it comes down to money you gotta believe the bills are better suited

Shady has got to be a big factor as well. They were good friends in Philly.

spotrac has bills at 12 mill and ravens at 3 mill..if it comes down to money you gotta believe the bills are better suited

It's not just this year's money that matters. Ideally Maclin would like to go somewhere where he can produce enough to get a lucrative second contract. Edited by jmc12290

Shady has got to be a big factor as well. They were good friends in Philly.

Yeah, that too. Both reasons are why I think he will be a Bill.

It's not just this year's money that matters. Ideally Maclin would like to go somewhere where he can produce enough to get a lucrative second contract.

Taylor's best strength passing is the deep ball. perfect for a speedster like Maclin.