Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasnt left yet.

Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson)

6/7/17, 1:44 PM

Still there: Street free agent WR Jeremy Maclin's visit with the #Bills went into a second day. "Wrapping up some stuff now."

But sounds like getting ready to end the visit

I like the new guys so far but this is what happens with inexperience. At this point the most talented player on the team has probably been alienated and the shiny object has skipped away. They are young and they will learn.

I like the new guys so far but this is what happens with inexperience. At this point the most talented player on the team has probably been alienated and the shiny object has skipped away. They are young and they will learn.

Beane isn't inexperienced

Beane isn't inexperienced. to your second point, why would McCoy be alienated? TT was rallying for Maclin as well. this is common

Hasnt left yet.

Still there: Street free agent WR Jeremy Maclin's visit with the #Bills went into a second day. "Wrapping up some stuff now."

But sounds like getting ready to end the visit

Wrapping up can mean two things, finalizing contract or wrapping up visit before heading to Baltimore. Likely the latter.

Earliest flight out of BUF to BWI is 3pm. So if still at facility wont take that one. Next is 4pm (maybe can catch that one)

Schefter says he's on his way to Baltimore.

Espn counter part says he is not

Hasnt left yet.

Edited by MAJBobby