Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....but what happens if one of the dragons gets killed? Does it not then become one of the undead army?

That is the logistical problem im talking about......the undead appear to have no fear.....remember when Dany's dragon was getting jacked up with the spears when it came down to protect Dany in the colisium?

My mind goes back to that....and those guys were actually AFRAID of the dragons.

Ah....is this something from the books? I haven't read them. Thought we were past them at this point, though.

It's an educated guess, we are past the books but there is precedent in the books for it... It would make the upcoming war more even, thus more compelling, which is why I'm thinking it's a possibility.

OK....but what happens if one of the dragons gets killed? Does it not then become one of the undead army?

It absolutely would... (imo)

John, Tyrion and Danny.

And the Stark girls I would add to that list. Arya will survive, I'm pretty sure Sansa will too.

The way I understand, Jon is already dead and being kept alive until his role is fulfilled.

He's the Prince that was Promised (I think). He'll die again this year and be brought back (again) by this guy - they've been on a collision course for awhile.

Richard-Dormer-as-Beric-Dondarrion.jpg

And the Stark girls I would add to that list. Arya will survive, I'm pretty sure Sansa will too.

He's the Prince that was Promised (I think). He'll die again this year and be brought back (again) by this guy - they've been on a collision course for awhile.

]

Fan favorites but 1 if not both.

Better hope she doesn't lose one of 'em...

Euron Greyjoy and his dragon horn may nab one of them. He's really the x factor this season and I have a feeling Asha or Theon will somehow be taken captive by him.

I can't wait for this season as it's the hardest to predict. My biggest questions for me are

Will the wall fall this season and will Bran be to blame?

Will Jon learn who is father is and will it be Bran or an old Howland Reed who tells him?

What's Littlefinger's long game and how much will Sansa be involved?

Will we have a Lannister sibling reunion and which brother completes Cercei's prophecy?

Will Brienne and Tormund hook up?

Will the Hound, Melisandre, Arya, and the Brotherhood without Banners form an alliance and to what purpose?

If Cersei is killed can Jaime and the Lannister army form an alliance with Dany for the great war to come or will their be a major battle at King's Landing?

Is Gendry still rowing?