Whaley goes out with class. Buffalo Media...not so much.

nah, he was jus the guy in charge, that's all.

Then why the hell is he out of work? Do you not get that he led a failed organization along with terrible drafts. BFD regarding team statistics, the only important one is the won - loss record; and BTW, does the year 1999 ring a bell. Good God, is the bar set that low?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why the hell is he out of work? Do you not get that he led a failed organization along with terrible drafts. BFD regarding team statistics, the only important one is the won - loss record; and BTW, does the year 1999 ring a bell. Good God, is the bar set that low?

if the draft picks were so terrible we wouldn't have produced those defensive and offensive rankings, that's for sure.

if the draft picks were so terrible we wouldn't have produced those defensive and offensive rankings, that's for sure.

Again BFD, if you like mediocrity and .500 ball then he is your guy. I guess I have higher expectations!

I believe the bar really is that low.

He's a "nice" guy is equally weighted with onfield success it seems

The salt on this board exceeds health limits. :lol:

You all are going to have a stroke before Bills ever make it to the superbowl LOL

...yet Whaley survived surrounded by "top notch" FO/Administration/Coaching......a wondrous and highly qualified support group....sure he had his faults, but "F Troop" around him was effed troop... dammit Doug...

I have a dream, that everyone would be judge on the content of their character and not the color of skin. Tim Graham, Sullivan, Vic, are all white, racist, bias writers. Their hatred for Whaley is deeper than football. If you don't believe me listen to the last question for Coach Mcdermet today. "How dare Whaley takes credit for something" This man has been call a liar, not articulate. All of the negative stigma and stereotypes that has been attaché to men of color in leadership positions. Look at the scrutiny of Tyrod Taylor. If JP Losman or Trent Ewards had Tyrod's production they might still be in buffalo. If Brock Oswelider had that same production everyone would say he was signed on the cheap. People like graham and Sullivan have one thing in common. They were local personalities from BUFFALO. They will never be happy with the face of the Bills franchise being BLACK.

I have a dream, that everyone would be judge on the content of their character and not the color of skin. Tim Graham, Sullivan, Vic, are all white, racist, bias writers. Their hatred for Whaley is deeper than football. If you don't believe me listen to the last question for Coach Mcdermet today. "How dare Whaley takes credit for something" This man has been call a liar, not articulate. All of the negative stigma and stereotypes that has been attaché to men of color in leadership positions. Look at the scrutiny of Tyrod Taylor. If JP Losman or Trent Ewards had Tyrod's production they might still be in buffalo. If Brock Oswelider had that same production everyone would say he was signed on the cheap. People like graham and Sullivan have one thing in common. They were local personalities from BUFFALO. They will never be happy with the face of the Bills franchise being BLACK.

I don't believe you. Mostly because this is ridiculous.

it's just sad what happens when medical marijuana

...yup...you're right a racist franchise.....tell that to James Harris or Marlin "The Magician" Briscoe for starters...I'm sure Whaley, Bruce, Thurmal, Andre, etc agree with your "cracker philosophy"...medical marijuana certainly has its limitations....good Lord, gonna be a LONG holiday weekend.............

If you call a person a liar, you are attacking his character. According to the media Whaley never got along with anyone. the two person Marone and Rex quit on the team and was salty out the door. Whaley did his job and the owner exercise is right o make a change. If he had no character he would have quit like the others. the guy doesn't deserve what he is getting from those three in particular. Its personal for them.

Bruce Smith, Thomas Reed was never the face of the franchise . That would be Jim Kelly. Now name the black Head Coach. We already know the the one GM.

I have been critical if these guys but saying they're racist is way over the top.

If you call a person a liar, you are attacking his character. According to the media Whaley never got along with anyone. the two person Marone and Rex quit on the team and was salty out the door. Whaley did his job and the owner exercise is right o make a change. If he had no character he would have quit like the others. the guy doesn't deserve what he is getting from those three in particular. Its personal for them.

...so why and how are your invoking your racist claim?....or are you just playing the card to stir up garbage?.....man up with facts.....I'm an old white guy so I'm probably a racist in your view for asking.....Jesus.........

i'm a big Whaley supporter but this is just... out in left field somewhere.

Again BFD, if you like mediocrity and .500 ball then he is your guy. I guess I have higher expectations!

Everyone here wants to see the Bills winning the SB. I didn't hate the guy like you and others do, that's all.

Bruce Smith, Thomas Reed was never the face of the franchise . That would be Jim Kelly. Now name the black Head Coach. We already know the the one GM.

again the logic here is just... off.

Kelly was the face of the franchise because.... he was the QB and a hall of famer at that.

Edited by Foxx

i'm a big Whaley supporter but this is just... out in left field somewhere.

....just meant to incite and to fuel racism.....there are plenty of anti TT posts here as well as anti Whaley posts.....but have ANY EVER referred to skin color in their arguments ?....nope....BAN this excrement MODS if racism is his sole source of argument......

I am expressing my opinion. I am not disrespectful to anyone on this board. If you are offended, maybe the truths hurts. As a fan of the bills, I will always hope they win on the field but I would not ignore the negativity that has been thrown his way.

Perry Fewell. What do I win?