DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

15 hours ago, Magox said:

@Deranged Rhino can you unpack what these Catherine Herridge tweets and the rest of these General Flynn info.   Just the published stuff and if you want to add your speculation that too but preface it.  I think I understand but not 100% sure.

I'll try to condense as much as possible on the fly as I take a break to procrastinate. I'm sure I'll skip over some important details, but happy to flesh more of it out as needed: 

Essentially, the Herridge tweets revolve around the latest filings and discovery made by Flynn's attorney Sidney Powell. These documents are from the DOJ and Flynn's former attorneys. Powell took over the Flynn case in 2019 after Flynn fired his previous attorneys who "lawyered" him into taking a plea. Since the first few batches of the (now) infamous Strzok/Page texts were dumped on the public in 2018, there has long been suspicion that Flynn was railroaded deliberately by the FBI. This suspicion grew the longer the sentencing dragged on, as well as once the Mueller report and all the Congressional inquires came to their conclusions. It's incredible to remember that Flynn was the first indictment of the SCO, and he's still yet to be sentenced. 

As more and more information/transcripts/records from the CrossFireHurricane dripped out into open source, it became clear that the FBI targeted Flynn, broke the law to entrap him -- and it didn't work. So, instead, the FBI lied about what Flynn told the agents doing the interview. It's a big accusation, which has only grown more solid with each passing disclosure of documents. The biggest pieces of evidence to prove this remains the original 302 forms filled out by Strzok and Agent Pientka who were the ones who ambushed Flynn at the White House. An edited version of the 302s were released, but never their originals. The edit, at the time, was written off by the SCO as merely a change in the date but not of anything of substance within the 302 itself. That is a lie, proven by several pieces of email and communications between the investigation team discussing how and why it was changed. The original 302s were edited by McCabe and Strozk to make it appear that Flynn was dishonest when in fact he had not been. 

This was because Flynn had to go down for any of the rest of the set-up they were running on 45 to work. (more on that in a sec)

It turns out, based on the information Powell provided to Herridge and others, both the DOJ and Flynn's former attorneys had been withholding over 17,000 pages of documents. Included in these documents, which the SCO team swore did not exist as recently as three months ago, are multiple pieces of confirmation in the form of communications/emails that show Flynn didn't break the law. They knew he didn't break the law, but forced a plea from him anyway by not only falsifying evidence, but also by threatening to prosecute his son (on similarly bogus charges) and working with his attorneys behind his back to railroad him into copping a plea. 

Why go through all that effort to get rid of Flynn so early on? Because of two very inconvenient facts:

1) He was a lifelong democrat, who was appointed by 44 to be the head of the DIA

2) He was fired by 44 for wanting to go to Congress and the public and report on how the US was arming AQ and ISIS fighters in Syria

#1 is important, because in that position, Flynn was better versed than anyone else on Trump's transition team to know exactly how the former administration, the FBI, DOJ, and CIA would come after Trump. Including, their illegal use of the 702 program (publicly discovered by Admiral Rogers in the spring of 2016). If you're Brennan, and you're executing a backdoor coup through lawfare and manipulating public perception, Flynn has to go immediately just based on his skill set.

#2 is important because the game to "get Flynn" had been gestating even before Trump tabbed him as his NSC chief. Flynn was a threat to a lot of people in the administration (on a political level), and he didn't go quietly into the night when Obama asked him to step down. He had a "story to tell" and was going to tell it. That's why, in one of the early communications between Strozk and McCabe, McCabe (allegedly/famously) said: "First we ***** Flynn, then we ***** Trump."

Essentially, these documents that are about to be released supposedly contain more evidence to prove the above. :beer:   

And here we go... 

(She works with Powell -- documents should be coming shortly)

First batch: 

DAMN. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll try to condense as much as possible on the fly as I take a break to procrastinate. I'm sure I'll skip over some important details, but happy to flesh more of it out as needed: 

Essentially, the Herridge tweets revolve around the latest filings and discovery made by Flynn's attorney Sidney Powell. These documents are from the DOJ and Flynn's former attorneys. Powell took over the Flynn case in 2019 after Flynn fired his previous attorneys who "lawyered" him into taking a plea. Since the first few batches of the (now) infamous Strzok/Page texts were dumped on the public in 2018, there has long been suspicion that Flynn was railroaded deliberately by the FBI. This suspicion grew the longer the sentencing dragged on, as well as once the Mueller report and all the Congressional inquires came to their conclusions. It's incredible to remember that Flynn was the first indictment of the SCO, and he's still yet to be sentenced. 

As more and more information/transcripts/records from the CrossFireHurricane dripped out into open source, it became clear that the FBI targeted Flynn, broke the law to entrap him -- and it didn't work. So, instead, the FBI lied about what Flynn told the agents doing the interview. It's a big accusation, which has only grown more solid with each passing disclosure of documents. The biggest pieces of evidence to prove this remains the original 302 forms filled out by Strzok and Agent Pientka who were the ones who ambushed Flynn at the White House. An edited version of the 302s were released, but never their originals. The edit, at the time, was written off by the SCO as merely a change in the date but not of anything of substance within the 302 itself. That is a lie, proven by several pieces of email and communications between the investigation team discussing how and why it was changed. The original 302s were edited by McCabe and Strozk to make it appear that Flynn was dishonest when in fact he had not been. 

This was because Flynn had to go down for any of the rest of the set-up they were running on 45 to work. (more on that in a sec)

It turns out, based on the information Powell provided to Herridge and others, both the DOJ and Flynn's former attorneys had been withholding over 17,000 pages of documents. Included in these documents, which the SCO team swore did not exist as recently as three months ago, are multiple pieces of confirmation in the form of communications/emails that show Flynn didn't break the law. They knew he didn't break the law, but forced a plea from him anyway by not only falsifying evidence, but also by threatening to prosecute his son (on similarly bogus charges) and working with his attorneys behind his back to railroad him into copping a plea. 

Why go through all that effort to get rid of Flynn so early on? Because of two very inconvenient facts:

1) He was a lifelong democrat, who was appointed by 44 to be the head of the DIA

2) He was fired by 44 for wanting to go to Congress and the public and report on how the US was arming AQ and ISIS fighters in Syria

#1 is important, because in that position, Flynn was better versed than anyone else on Trump's transition team to know exactly how the former administration, the FBI, DOJ, and CIA would come after Trump. Including, their illegal use of the 702 program (publicly discovered by Admiral Rogers in the spring of 2016). If you're Brennan, and you're executing a backdoor coup through lawfare and manipulating public perception, Flynn has to go immediately just based on his skill set.

#2 is important because the game to "get Flynn" had been gestating even before Trump tabbed him as his NSC chief. Flynn was a threat to a lot of people in the administration (on a political level), and he didn't go quietly into the night when Obama asked him to step down. He had a "story to tell" and was going to tell it. That's why, in one of the early communications between Strozk and McCabe, McCabe (allegedly/famously) said: "First we ***** Flynn, then we ***** Trump."

Essentially, these documents that are about to be released supposedly contain more evidence to prove the above. :beer:   

And here we go... 

(She works with Powell -- documents should be coming shortly)

First batch: 

DAMN. 

There are some people who may think this is the end, but it is really only the beginning of a long hot summer for #TeamCoup.

Gonna be an interesting election cycle with the "msm" and big tech trying to suppress and spin ...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There are some people who may think this is the end, but it is really only the beginning of a long hot summer for #TeamCoup.

Gonna be an interesting election cycle with the "msm" and big tech trying to suppress and spin ...

100%

If Flynn's case gets tossed (and how can it not?), that will be the start of a chain reaction of new cases. All aimed at the people who perpetrated this outrage. And that list goes right to the top of the most powerful intelligence and law enforcement agencies in this country. 

• Thank you (+1) 7

Transcript: “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

Silly me, and here I always thought that the idea was to get the truth !!!

Jail time is needed for these traitors 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Oh come on! Everyone knows Barr came out of retirement to sit on his hands.

Following this for years, it is amazing how "right" people were with suppositions  all those years ago. The more that comes out, the more amazing the calls were. Usually hindsight is 20/20, this was called by many on Day 1.

Our FBI is a corrupt mess. How can they possibly get their reputation back?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
I swear I haven't been drinking!
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh come on! Everyone knows Barr came out of retirement to sit on his hands.

Following this for years, it is amazing how "right" people were with suppositions  all those years ago. The more that comes out, the more amazing the calls were. Usually hindsight is 20/20, this was called by many on Day 1.

Our FBI is a corrupt mess. How can they possibly get their reputation back?

:beer: Yup. 

This is the portal to a much bigger revelation, which will go down as the biggest scandal in US history.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Magox said:

I’m guessing CBS is wishing they didn’t hire Catherine Herridge right about now.

Her findings will be suppressed from their evening coverage and relegated to her twitter acct.

see now, that's the curious part. Catherine was reporting on this stuff prior to her being hired by CBS. she was one of my favorite sources prior to her being hired by the main stream propagandist outlet. i am quite pleased that she is still doing her thing.

there is a dichotomy here, i just don't know what it is yet.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First reaction from Flynn: 

Wow. After what his country put him through, for that to be the response after these revelations, I think it's safe to say that he is not going to remain silent much longer about this countries internal enemies.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I knew that Comey, Gimmie a Stroke, Page, McCabe and others were scumbags, but this is even deeper than I thought.

How the left/Trump haters can come in here and defend this crap is appalling.

Charges should be filed NOW against those people.