DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

On 4/22/2020 at 2:23 PM, daz28 said:

I've went through it some, but as with most things trying to fish through the nonsense can be frustrating.  The right wants me to think that the Dems are all deep state, and the left wants me to think everything was kosher.  Even if I did get to the bottom of it, I'd still just be a smarter insignificant daz.

Deep state has morphed into a catch-all for the un-elected bureaucracy.  The people involved in the sedition were appointments (although Obama knew about it if you read the Page/Strzok email exchange) as well as some people that were hired workers.

Again, you are never going to believe anyone who has been following this if you do not read the source material yourself. I strongly urge you to do so. It is not fun reading, you will (probably) be red pilled, but it is worth the effort.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It’s not a left/right issue.

Both sides were very much in on it.  

It’s a DC establishment issue.

right. it just so happens that today's boogieman is the Left. at some point the shoe will transfer and the Right will be the boogieman.

bread and circuses for the (m)asses.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

because many of the NPC lemmings crowd can't seem to read past the headline (that is often misleading, btw)...

More Media Misdirection on Trump-Russia

The headline is an attention-grabber, particularly the subhead. The New York Times breathlessly reports that a Republican-led Senate panel has issued a report that “undercuts claims by President Trump and his allies that Obama-era officials sought to undermine his candidacy by investigating Russia’s 2016 election meddling.”

Naturally, you’re thinking: “That’s it. All Trump’s diatribes about a ‘hoax’ have been the usual claptrap. Even the GOP admits that the Obama administration had good reasons to investigate whether Trump’s campaign was colluding with Russia.”

Except . . . that’s not what the Times story actually says. Carefully parsed, it’s not even what the headline says.

In truth, the story is a nothing-burger. We learn that one of the most useless committees on Capitol Hill, the Senate Intelligence Committee, has issued a 158-page report — festooned with the usual “there are things we can’t tell you” redactions — as a capper to its three-year investigation into a question no one is asking: Did the intelligence community competently conclude that Russia interfered in the 2016 campaign? ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Bi-Partisan Senate said investigation was right. 

BTW, Russia still trying to help Trump 

This is a problem!  Is nobody calling out the Russians and Trump about this?!?!

Thanks for letting us know. I hope you continue to spread the word, friend. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, snafu said:

This is a problem!  Is nobody calling out the Russians and Trump about this?!?!

Thanks for letting us know. I hope you continue to spread the word, friend. 

You admit Russia is helping Trump? 

Good! 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You admit Russia is helping Trump? 

Good! 

No. There is no evidence that Russia IS helping Trump. 

Where do you get that information?  

The Senate report only addressed the 2016 election. 

And the Senate report, now that I think about it, doesn’t say anything about Trump colluding with Russia. 

Hmmmm, maybe you’re NOT so right about the things you allege?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

No. There is no evidence that Russia IS helping Trump. 

Where do you get that information?  

The Senate report only addressed the 2016 election. 

And the Senate report, now that I think about it, doesn’t say anything about Trump colluding with Russia. 

Hmmmm, maybe you’re NOT so right about the things you allege?

Thanks! I thought for a minute you left the loony farm, but no, you are still there. 

Remember, Russia is helping Trump. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Russia is helping whoever they think will continue to divide the american people and you and others on the left are just helping them.

No, they like Trump. 

Do you agree Putin is a murderous scum? 

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

EWOrRkDWoAIoHFM?format=jpg&name=small

That's nonsense. Clearly Putin favored Trump over the candidate whom he had been paying off for years. Hillary would have clearly stopped taking bribes through the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation if she had been elected. No doubt that Bill would have stopped accepting $500,000 speaking fees from Russia as well.

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

EWOrRkDWoAIoHFM?format=jpg&name=small

24 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's nonsense. Clearly Putin favored Trump over the candidate whom he had been paying off for years. Hillary would have clearly stopped taking bribes through the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation if she had been elected. No doubt that Bill would have stopped accepting $500,000 speaking fees from Russia as well.

Just more unverified nonsense. Everyone knows the veracity of those documents can't be proven until the Clinical Trials are completed. #DENY-DENY-DENY...SHENEVERWASSUPPOSEDTOLOSE!

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Just more unverified nonsense. Everyone knows the veracity of those documents can't be proven until the Clinical Trials are completed. #DENY-DENY-DENY...SHENEVERWASSUPPOSEDTOLOSE!

Short clinical trials, or the 30-year long-term studies?

• Haha (+1) 1

More: 

The leak came from CNN, not the Examiner. 

Scarpelli is the perfect guy to bring in to review pending indictments in an effort to make them airtight FYI. 

Violent crimes, Narcotics, and Trafficking experts now aboard. Two things immediately popped to mind: 

1) Cassandra

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

and 

2) 

GUERRILLA RADIO, "FLAT EARTH THEORY" AND THE LATEST ON THE SETH ...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2