DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Someone has given the greenlight to members on the Hill to release the testimony/transcripts of the SpyGate plotters. 

That is more confirmation we're in the eleventh hour of this thing.

When is Horowitz supposed to make his report?

Maybe it has to do with that, as well?

Do you think it matters that this is a Senate transcript, and not a House transcript?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, snafu said:

When is Horowitz supposed to make his report?

Maybe it has to do with that, as well?

Do you think it matters that this is a Senate transcript, and not a House transcript?

I've been told by people in the loop that Horowitz can't/won't release his report until after Mueller's. Which makes sense if they're coordinating their releases for maximum impact.

Best guess: Mueller's report will exonerate Trump of collusion/conspiracy while laying open the FISA abuse questions for Horowitz to expand upon in his report. Then Barr moves in with indictments based on both - and half the country loses its mind when they realize how badly they've been misled for two+ years on this topic by politicians and media pundits alike.

I'd like to see the House transcript as well, but with the left in charge of those releases we won't see it unless it's leaked. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

268 pages.

Question... is he allowed to do this? I mean he did it, but isn't this considered leaking? 

And just skimming it very, very quickly... I think there is a reason Ohr is still employed.  

Mr. Ohr. I provided information to the FBI when I thought Christopher Steele was, as I said, desperate that Trump not be elected. So, yes, of course, I provided that to the FBI.

Mr. Ratcliffe. Yes. And so were the Department of Justice and THE FBI also aware of Glenn Simpson's bias against Donald Trump? Mr. Ohr. I certainly told the FBI that Fusion GPS was working with -- doing opposition research on Donald Trump.

Mr. Ratcliffe. Okay. So, again, so the record is clear, what the Department of Justice and the FBI was aware of prior to the first FISA application was your relationship with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson, your wife's relationship with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson, Mr. Steele's bias against Donald Trump, Mr. Simpson's bias against Donald Trump, your wife's compensation for work for Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS, correct?

Mr. Ohr. Right. So just, again, to reiterate, when I spoke with the FBI, I told them my wife was working for Fusion GPS. I told them Fusion GPS was doing research on Donald Trump.  You know, I don't know if I used the term opposition research, but certainly that was my -- what I tried to convey to them. I told them this is the information I had gotten from Chris Steele. At some point, and I don't remember exactly when, I don't think it was the first conversation, I told them that Chris Steele was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected. So those are all facts that I provided to the FBI.

</snip>

Mr. Ratcliffe. Mr. Ohr, the reason I hesitated before is I don't want to start, my time is about to expire and I want to start a new topic. I'll leave it for the next hour. But it relates to your interviews with the FBI. And just so that I'm clear and can be thinking about this, it's my understanding -- I have seen that you sat down with the FBI on 12 different occasions, or I have seen 302s that relate to 12 different interviews that you gave between November 22 of 2016 and May 15 of 2017. My only question for you right now is, did you have interviews with the FBI regarding these matters after May 15 of 2017.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

We have our positions. One thing that makes me really happy is what you mention above about him. He is untangling our military from unwinnable wars. Two years in, he’s he most peace-focused president in a long time. 

There is no such thing as an "unwinnable war" Those are only wars we don't chose to go all in and kick ass... I've said it before, take the shackles off our men and women in uniform, keep the media away, and neither conflict we are in should have lasted more than 3 to 6 months.

Patton once said, "War is hell, and it's supposed to be. Otherwise, we might grow rather fond of it." 

Washington by their idiotic restraints, have grown rather fond of it.... 

Edited by Cinga

47 minutes ago, Cinga said:

There is no such thing as an "unwinnable war" Those are only wars we don't chose to go all in and kick ass... I've said it before, take the shackles off our men and women in uniform, keep the media away, and neither conflict we are in should have lasted more than 3 to 6 months.

Patton once said, "War is hell, and it's supposed to be. Otherwise, we might grow rather fond of it." 

Washington by their idiotic restraints, have grown rather fond of it.... 

Lee, actually.  "It is well that war is terrible, else we should grow too fond of it."  

William T. Sherman said "War is hell."  Patton is never cited as saying either.

He's already testified before Congress twice, and for Mueller.  Not only is this "get Trump", but isolate Trump, and make anyone who works for him in any capacity "pay" so that no one will work for the Trump administration in the future.

I guess Nadler got his moment, but pound sand seems to be the response.

(video) at link

</snip>

After enduring six-figure legal costs that I was only able to pay with GoFundMe donations from 8,500 people – no big donor aid, no campaign help, no Patriot Fund assistance – I am reticent to stand alone in defiance of the committee and rack up far more legal bills. But I might, if others among the 81 join me.

This charade has gone on long enough. Somebody has to be the first to take a stand. For the sake of my family – for 81 families – it might as well be me.

15 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Lee, actually.  "It is well that war is terrible, else we should grow too fond of it."  

William T. Sherman said "War is hell."  Patton is never cited as saying either.

thanks for the correction, but the point still stands

38 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Oh, I thought it was coming out Friday, media reported innuendo as pure fact again.

My guess would be the 26th as that is the day Amazon has scheduled for it to be published and sold (WaPo has their own version coming out that day too).

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

So what does the Mueller Report say?

it was released yesterday, right?

Mueller called everyone back to make their final reports to him yesterday (SOP for the end of these sorts of investigations). 

No indictments came (sorry those hoping Don Jr was going to be indicted). 

Report will be submitted to Barr within the next week or two - Barr will release his report on the Mueller report some time after that. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He's already testified before Congress twice, and for Mueller.  Not only is this "get Trump", but isolate Trump, and make anyone who works for him in any capacity "pay" so that no one will work for the Trump administration in the future.

I guess Nadler got his moment, but pound sand seems to be the response.

(video) at link

</snip>

After enduring six-figure legal costs that I was only able to pay with GoFundMe donations from 8,500 people – no big donor aid, no campaign help, no Patriot Fund assistance – I am reticent to stand alone in defiance of the committee and rack up far more legal bills. But I might, if others among the 81 join me.

This charade has gone on long enough. Somebody has to be the first to take a stand. For the sake of my family – for 81 families – it might as well be me.

Agreed, most of these folks have already been under the gun the last 2 years, when is enough enough? But I would find if Nadler gives Assange immunity to testify, I want a front row seat!

51 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

My guess would be the 26th as that is the day Amazon has scheduled for it to be published and sold (WaPo has their own version coming out that day too).

i would think it would have to be issued before then. Barr gets it and then decides what to do with it, so he would need time to digest it before releasing it to the wilds, i would think.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Report will be submitted to Barr within the next week or two - Barr will release his report on the Mueller report some time after that. 

Reports on the contents of other reports... I love bureaucracy!

• Like (+1) 1