DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Formerly of the SDNY - that's a shock. 

Mueller has looked for it? Why do you keep stating things about the Mueller investigation when no one knows what's in his report? And just because Schiff is looking does not mean other things are not involved, also. Did foreign countries illegally donate (send bribes) to Trump through the inaugural fund? Looks that way. And it is Congresses job to expose to the public--unlike Mueller--what it finds. Public exposure of Trump's corruption is a cleansing act, to help America and the Democrats :) 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why would she have to show it to them in the White House when she's been selling classified information for years off her illegal server set up? 

But carry on :lol: 

Oh ya! She did this while murdering people on the side! :lol: 

Can't wait to visit Hillary Towers in Moscow! Or something...

Oh hey, you know which foundadtion, Trump's or the Clinton's, closed because of allegation of fraud? I can't remember

So now you claim it's not even knowable what Mueller is looking into? You're slipping, Tibs.

We know (some) of his scope specifically revolves around Trump/Russia collusion/conspiracy. We know based on the evidence provided in his filings and indictments to date that not a single person has been indicted for collusion/conspiracy. We know from his filings Mueller has yet to, nor is planning to, make the case for Trump/Russian collusion/conspiracy. We know the House and Senate committees, including Schiff's own committee, already looked and found nothing as well. 

But now Schiff needs new investigations, with new prosecutors... despite claiming for two solid years he's seen and possesses evidence of collusion/conspiracy. If that were true, why would he need a new investigation? Why not share the evidence now when he has the gavel? 

...Oh, right. It's because Schiff is full of it, always has been, and you've been wildly misled and lied to for two years by people you hold in high regard. 

Shame. If only others had tried to steer you away from blindly believing known liars and proven perjurers with long histories of misleading the American people for their own partisan agendas.  

And the new guy hired is a star ***** just like Schiff: 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Mueller has looked for it? Why do you keep stating things about the Mueller investigation when no one knows what's in his report?

You have been doing exactly that for TWO ***** YEARS. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

You have been doing exactly that for TWO ***** YEARS. 

Well, actually, I'm been using open source reporting about that, but never have I allowed myself to declare what conclusion Mueller will draw. Ok? I have drawn my own conclusions, though ✏️

Draw ✏️

Just now, KRC said:

It's funny watching him implode.

It's funnier watching you clowns ✏️draw your own reality

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Not really.  He doesn't implode, he just pretends he didn't say what he said.  

Good point. He just lies, thinking that the forum does not retain what he said in previous posts.

1 hour ago, KRC said:

Good point. He just lies, thinking that the forum does not retain what he said in previous posts.

Much of his offending content was either lost with the board transition, or is now rendered largely inaccessible by what has turned out to be a fairly useless board search engine.

The poster in question used to frequently admit to laughing at the deaths of Americans in Benghazi, which has been what he’s largely know for ever since; but after the board transition those posts are lost and he now calls people who reference what he said liars.

He’s a cancer.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Much of his offending content was either lost with the board transition, or is now rendered largely inaccessible by what has turned out to be a fairly useless board search engine.

The poster in question used to frequently admit to laughing at the deaths of Americans in Benghazi, which has been what he’s largely know for ever since; but after the board transition those posts are lost and he now calls people who reference what he said liars.

He’s a cancer.

I remember those posts. He hates America and Americans. Absolutely worthless.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KRC said:

I lie? What have I lied about d-bag? 

Ty Cobb, the veteran Washington attorney who joined the White House legal team six months into Donald Trump’s presidency, has said Robert Mueller is “an American hero” and shot down allegations the Russia inquiry is a politically motivated hoax. Cobb, who retired last May after 10 months in the job, told ABC News: “I don’t feel the investigation is a witch hunt.” Cobb said, “[Mueller] has a backbone of steel. He walked into a firefight in Vietnam to pull out one of his injured colleagues and was appropriately honored for that. I’ve known him for 30 years as a prosecutor and a friend. And I think the world of Bob Mueller. He is a very deliberate guy. But he’s also a class act. And a very justice-oriented person.” Cobb, who said he believes the report will spare the president from any serious political harm, added that he believes congressional investigations into Trump will drag on indefinitely, saying: “It’s never going to be over… this is going to go through 2020. And if the president is re-elected, it’ll go beyond that.”

40 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He’s a cancer.

FU loser. You are such a light weight and that frustrates you. You don't even back up your incredibly stupid libertarian nonsense anymore, because a Republican is president. Dump 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So now you claim it's not even knowable what Mueller is looking into? You're slipping, Tibs.

We know (some) of his scope specifically revolves around Trump/Russia collusion/conspiracy. We know based on the evidence provided in his filings and indictments to date that not a single person has been indicted for collusion/conspiracy. We know from his filings Mueller has yet to, nor is planning to, make the case for Trump/Russian collusion/conspiracy. We know the House and Senate committees, including Schiff's own committee, already looked and found nothing as well. 

But now Schiff needs new investigations, with new prosecutors... despite claiming for two solid years he's seen and possesses evidence of collusion/conspiracy. If that were true, why would he need a new investigation? Why not share the evidence now when he has the gavel? 

...Oh, right. It's because Schiff is full of it, always has been, and you've been wildly misled and lied to for two years by people you hold in high regard. 

Shame. If only others had tried to steer you away from blindly believing known liars and proven perjurers with long histories of misleading the American people for their own partisan agendas.  

And the new guy hired is a star ***** just like Schiff: 

The point is not what Mueller is looking into, it's the fact we don't know what he has found. You were implying that he was looking and nothing was found, which you do not know.