DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

House under Republican control found nothing, even though at least one person that we know of committed perjury. Those investigations have restarted with a bang, allegations of financial, insurance and tax fraud among many other things.  

Senate hearings are still going on and the partisan split is as one might expect. Dems are pointing out the obvious obstruction of justice facts already, though. 

And you know what is the Mueller report? Wow! You are really in on things! 

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Truth.

You would have been proud of me  as I watched that yesterday and agreed with Jordan..who I despise...mostly from everything you post here!!!! See, you have an impact on at least one mind!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

You would have been proud of me  as I watched that yesterday and agreed with Jordan..who I despise...mostly from everything you post here!!!! See, you have an impact on at least one mind!

:beer: 

That's only because you're honest and willing to reassess your position when presented with new information. Which is what we all should strive for (and I think the majority of posters down here, on all sides of the aisle, achieve) - myself included. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Even though at least one person that we know of committed perjury"

Oh, you mean these guys? 

Image result for comey and mccabe

"Those investigations have restarted with a bang" 

(And they've all but abandoned Russian collusion/conspiracy because it's was always a lie)

Sure, smear the FBI. Because Trump. Trump's the liar. Over and over again. 

Calling out liars for lying, and promoting an illegal coup, is not "smearing" the FBI. It's being honest about what happened and holding those who broke the law (for political partisan reasons) accountable. 

I thought you were for law and order? Shouldn't those who break the law be held accountable, regardless of their position? Or no?

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Is this Tribe guy actually serious or being sarcastic? I can't tell from the comments under his tweet, who largely agree with this level of sheer stupidity.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Is this Tribe guy actually serious or being sarcastic? I can't tell from the comments under his tweet, who largely agree with this level of sheer stupidity.

Based on his coverage of this story over the past two years, I read it as serious. :lol: Maybe I'm wrong and he had a come to Jesus moment... but I don't think so.