DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm just waiting on that thread to be sent down here. Many of those kids need a good spanking before being sent to bed without dinner, and I think we have enough adults here to do it.

It just arrived on our doorstep. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just got told on the sly that the next transcript to be released likely will be Gaeta. 

Which is an important, not discussed enough name in the whole saga (my bad). 

Refresher here:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/interview-with-fbis-gaeta-core-to-russiagate-among-53-transcripts-slated-for-release_2674522.html

As I’ve been following along, amongst major players his name has only been pushed to the forefront really during the last few weeks, so I don’t think you’re far behind here.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

As I’ve been following along, amongst major players his name has only been pushed to the forefront really during the last few weeks, so I don’t think you’re far behind here.

:beer: 

I've tracked Gaeta, and have theories - but while piecing together his time in Rome I hit wall after wall after wall. Which tells me (purely off instinct) that some entity in Rome (maybe Italian intelligence, maybe something else) is a key part of the whole plot. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I've tracked Gaeta, and have theories - but while piecing together his time in Rome I hit wall after wall after wall. Which tells me (purely off instinct) that some entity in Rome (maybe Italian intelligence, maybe something else) is a key part of the whole plot. 

We both know well how the Vatican is tied up in this whole mess.  So does Papa Francisco.  Intimately.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Papadopoulous has been saying Rome involvement for some time now.

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1104382847517786114

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:
Thread below... lots of good stuff: 

Wow. That is an excellent thread.

Some people are going to jail. The question at this point, is for how long?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

could be why nothing happened Friday as was alleged to be forthcoming? Barr objected to Trump being indicted?

Report: Attorney General Barr Gave Mueller Permission to Indict Trump’s Three Adult Children and Jared Kushner

This one smells to me. 

Q made a drop today about this article as well, the implication being that Mueller has been building up sealed indictments, giving the DS comfort that he was going to drop the hammer. But now that Barr is in, he's rescinding the indictments made by Weissman/Mueller while unsealing Huber/Horowitz's/Sessions indictments. 

That's not an endorsement of that scenario - just the buzz. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This one smells to me. 

Q made a drop today about this article as well, the implication being that Mueller has been building up sealed indictments, giving the DS comfort that he was going to drop the hammer. But now that Barr is in, he's rescinding the indictments made by Weissman/Mueller while unsealing Huber/Horowitz's/Sessions indictments. 

That's not an endorsement of that scenario - just the buzz. 

If you dig down through all the sourcing, this was ultimately all based on a statement Brennan made on MSNBC.

So I'm thinking it's made-up bull####.

• Like (+1) 2