DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I haven't watched any of this, but am looking forward to it.  Whitaker seems to have the libs in a tizzy, dancing like little gender-neutral sock puppets in a circle. 

I love to see someone push back on these absurd political festivals of partisanship.  The goal is to appear to follow rules of civility and professionalism while slithering around like snakes trying to jab a knitting needle to the eyeball of the opponent. 

To see someone simply say "Sorry chief, go f yourself" is such a welcome change to the same old crap. Its positively Trumpian. 

he has only lost his cool once and that just happened with Mr. Raskin.

• Like (+1) 2

What's so funny, this clown cannot answer truthfully if it contradicts one of Trump's lies. Seriously! What a poodle 

Just now, Foxx said:

lol. Scanlon asking and answering her own questions.

Well, since the maggot can't contradict the lies of the President 

He's like a teenager. Trump picked those clown because he is such a toady 

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It's truly sad how poorly most of the the elected leadership of this country perform on the job. 

i mean, if they actually had their ***** together, they would just have let the man answer the questions instead of trying to demand yes or no answers and continually  interrupting him with, 'just a yes or no'.  they asked the same redundant questions over and over that there was plenty of time to get them all answered.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i mean, if they actually had their ***** together, they would just have let the man answer the questions instead of trying to demand yes or no answers and continually  interrupting him with, 'just a yes or no'.  they asked the same redundant questions over and over that there was plenty of time to get them all answered.

Yup. They wanted the sound bytes. Not the answers. 

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yeah, but like all "witnesses" that find themselves in that seat, they elongate answers in an effort to run out the clock.  

Total waste of time in this case.  There's no good reason for this committee to even go through the exercise. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm behind in the hearing but Whitaker just testified Huber is investigating Page's FISA abuse issues... 

That's a big confirmation. 

The first “15 minute break” lasted well over an hour. They must have huddled in the downtime to get their attacks aligned because when they came back they were just throwing s hit against the wall hopping something would stick. 

At the end, dirt ball Nadler did his expected slimy sliming and said he would subpoena Whittaker when he feels it’s necessary. 

The Dems are soooooooooo Butt Hurt!

• Like (+1) 1