DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

We'll possibly consider you as a Protectorate someday though. Oh wait, we protect your ass now.

I'd say Canada is more of a vassal state at this point.

They are our inferiors, and they know it (thus the bluster from BigMcDouche.)

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I'd say Canada is more of a vassal state at this point.

They are our inferiors, and they know it (thus the bluster from BigMcDouche.)

You spelled vessel wrong. You know, all those Canadian Ballet vessels that are ready to receive from red blooded American boys. (and at 70 cents on the dollar too)

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

We'll possibly consider you as a Protectorate someday though. Oh wait, we protect your ass now.

Who are you protecting us from and would we need that protection if Merica wasn’t Merica? 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You spelled vessel wrong. You know, all those Canadian Ballet vessels that are ready to receive from red blooded American boys. (and at 70 cents on the dollar too)

I actually love the 70 cents on the dollar too. Dumb Mericans pay me 800.00 per night for my place in Canmore. ?

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll keep saying it, they aren't leftists.  Aaron Mate is the most vocal leftist criticizing the Russian witch hunt, and there are many others.  It's the DNC center, which is why they are becoming more and more irrelevant.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TPS said:

I'll keep saying it, they aren't leftists.  Aaron Mate is the most vocal leftist criticizing the Russian witch hunt, and there are many others.  It's the DNC center, which is why they are becoming more and more irrelevant.

There are no leftists in power in the US.

almost every elected politician and all media figures are classical liberals

1 minute ago, TPS said:

The members of the uniparty establishment (on both sides of the aisle) have been the primary drivers of the fake news cycles, without question.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BigMcD said:

Who are you protecting us from and would we need that protection if Merica wasn’t Merica? .

I love Canada, it's a beautiful country and by and large the people I have met are awesome. 

The challenge often comes from within, when citizens who pride themselves as globalists with opinions galore are revealed as hypocrites with the burning soul of an ordinary, every day, run of the mill candadian nationalist. 

This article from the NYTimes points to the conundrum.  Your leader (an acknowledged assaulter of at least one woman) lamented the US policy on illegal immigration not all that long ago.  Why has Canada become so hostile to the Hatian people (among others)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/canada/quebec-immigrants-haitians.html

"Earlier this summer, the government also sent Emmanuel Dubourg, a Liberal Haitian-Canadian member of Parliament from Montreal, to Miami’s “Little Haiti” to spread the word that getting asylum in Canada was difficult. “People come here and realize that this is not the Promised Land and that they could be deported back to Haiti,” he said in an interview." 

A Canadian politician flew to our open and accepting country to threaten  refugees off the journey to the land of frozen milk and honey??? 

You really need protection from your baser instincts.  #knowcanada/nocanada 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I love Canada, it's a beautiful country and by and large the people I have met are awesome. 

The challenge often comes from within, when citizens who pride themselves as globalists with opinions galore are revealed as hypocrites with the burning soul of an ordinary, every day, run of the mill candadian nationalist. 

This article from the NYTimes points to the conundrum.  Your leader (an acknowledged assaulter of at least one woman) lamented the US policy on illegal immigration not all that long ago.  Why has Canada become so hostile to the Hatian people (among others)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/canada/quebec-immigrants-haitians.html

"Earlier this summer, the government also sent Emmanuel Dubourg, a Liberal Haitian-Canadian member of Parliament from Montreal, to Miami’s “Little Haiti” to spread the word that getting asylum in Canada was difficult. “People come here and realize that this is not the Promised Land and that they could be deported back to Haiti,” he said in an interview." 

A Canadian politician flew to our open and accepting country to threaten  refugees off the journey to the land of frozen milk and honey??? 

You really need protection from your baser instincts.  #knowcanada/nocanada 

Taking McDouche seriously is a waste of time. All he is good for is practicing trash talk.

3 hours ago, BigMcD said:

But it’s in Merica. So it all makes sense. Keep making fun of Canada, while Merica is a complete ***** show! ?

Canada could be a shitshow, but we wouldn't know. No one down here cares enough to pay any attention - at all - to the great white north.

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Taking McDouche seriously is a waste of time. All he is good for is practicing trash talk.

Yes, I know. First time I've replied and it will be the last.  However, every now and again I like to go through the excersize of reading a bit to keep myself sharp. Or as sharp as I am going to be.