DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

just ask the head troll in your cubicle farm who it is that gives you your narratives for the day. 

Now that's not very nice! 

Oh I see. I called it the corporate media and that made your butt hurt, because it means it isn't a "liberal media." Wow 

Since this thread has moved significantly toward propaganda and news sources, let's look at a little history.

Operation Mockingbird

"About a third of the whole CIA budget went to media propaganda operations... We're talking about hundreds of millions of dollars a year just for that... close to a billion dollars are being spent every year by the United States on secret propaganda." – Testimony of William Schapp to Congress.

Among the organizations that would lend their help to the propaganda efforts was the New York Times, Newsweek, Associated Press, and the Miami Herald.

One CIA document states: “Get books published or distributed abroad without revealing any U.S. Influence, by covertly subsidizing foreign publicans or booksellers... Get books published for operational reasons, regardless of commercial viability”. The Church Committee concluded that over 1000 books were published under this directive.

Yes, supposedly Mockingbird stopped in the 70's. If things happened before, it is undoubtedly happening again.  Remember, our government doesn't listen in on American's conversations, it's illegal. Except we found out that, nope they're doing it anyway.  

There are too many coincidences that point to collusion between media players.  Independent thinkers don't come up with extremely similar answers.  Our independent thinking is based on our life experiences.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Since this thread has moved significantly toward propaganda and news sources, let's look at a little history.

Operation Mockingbird

"About a third of the whole CIA budget went to media propaganda operations... We're talking about hundreds of millions of dollars a year just for that... close to a billion dollars are being spent every year by the United States on secret propaganda." – Testimony of William Schapp to Congress.

Among the organizations that would lend their help to the propaganda efforts was the New York Times, Newsweek, Associated Press, and the Miami Herald.

One CIA document states: “Get books published or distributed abroad without revealing any U.S. Influence, by covertly subsidizing foreign publicans or booksellers... Get books published for operational reasons, regardless of commercial viability”. The Church Committee concluded that over 1000 books were published under this directive.

Yes, supposedly Mockingbird stopped in the 70's. If things happened before, it is undoubtedly happening again.  Remember, our government doesn't listen in on American's conversations, it's illegal. Except we found out that, nope they're doing it anyway.  

There are too many coincidences that point to collusion between media players.  Independent thinkers don't come up with extremely similar answers.  Our independent thinking is based on our life experiences.

Much of the suspicion on Trump comes straight from Trump's mouth. His thousands of lies, his praise of murderous Putin and the pro-Russian propaganda 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Much of the suspicion on Trump comes straight from Trump's mouth. His thousands of lies, his praise of murderous Putin and the pro-Russian propaganda 

There are clips and there is context. If the clip is taken with context in mind, okay. If clips are used without provided context to got a theory, you've got a problem.

I'm not here to even pick a side.  I just want people to think for themselves and do some due diligence before coming to an opinion. Don't let someone else control your thoughts 

4 minutes ago, nkreed said:

There are clips and there is context. If the clip is taken with context in mind, okay. If clips are used without provided context to got a theory, you've got a problem.

I'm not here to even pick a side.  I just want people to think for themselves and do some due diligence before coming to an opinion. Don't let someone else control your thoughts 

Ok 

So when does the Trump having sex with Putin’s wife’s tape coming out?

I heard they only have an audio version of it.

Oh that treasonous Trump can’t keep his hands off Russian women.

Or was it Ivanka in a three way with Putin and his wife?

Edited by njbuff

21 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So when does the Trump having sex with Putin’s wife’s tape coming out?

I heard they only have an audio version of it.

Oh that treasonous Trump can’t keep his hands off Russian women.

Or was it Ivanka in a three way with Putin and his wife?

"I never had anything to do with Russia" 

"The meeting in Trump Towers was about adoptions" 

"Putin strongly denies it, and I see no reason not to believe him." 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

That is just false.

It's not his geo-political stance I question. I question his known, factual monetary ties to Russia, including his having to turn to Russian banks for financing help because American banks were tired of getting stiffed by him. It's his dealings in real estate with so many Russians and that in lieu of these things that his policies towards Russia and Putin differ from almost every other single person in government for many years. News of his financial involvements with Russia did not come from the "Deep State". They came from his own son. 

And that's where you are wrong.  His financial "ties' to Russia start and end with condominium sales and potential real estate development deals.  Nothing out of the ordinary if you take a dart and throw it at a board of countries with rich people in them.   Those financial ties have been greatly exaggerated to drive a specific narrative, which you seem to have bought hook line & sinker.    By that flimsy standard, Trump is also a Chinese and a German agent.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

"I never had anything to do with Russia" 

"The meeting in Trump Towers was about adoptions" 

"Putin strongly denies it, and I see no reason not to believe him." 

You see no reason not to believe him until he says something in contrast to what you believe then he will be a liar of huge proportions according to you.  Counting down the days until that happens.