DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

The date is October 25, 2018.  It is 12:04pm in Washington, D.C.

Donald J. Trump has been president for 1 year, 277 days, 23 hours, and 17 minutes.

Still waiting on that impeachment.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, David Corn who is complicit in the dossier's compilation and dissemination, is trying to change history - and getting crucified for it on Twitter. 

A smattering: 

DqYjskAXcAAXwIk.jpg

It figures this great big pile of ***** would have corn in it.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My imagination is pretty vivid, George. And the facts I've already uncovered, and testimony I've heard, lead me to conclude it's really ***** bad.

The question being bad for whom? Also, are the bad actors actually going to face any serious repercussions, or will they just be quietly swept under the rug in the name of national unity?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The question being bad for whom? Also, are the bad actors actually going to face any serious repercussions, or will they just be quietly swept under the rug in the name of national unity?

Just my take, but trying to sweep it under the rug will only escalate the tensions and divide. There's too much evidence and information in the public sphere for that to work. The only way we truly heal is to drag this all into the sunlight and let that be the best disinfectant. It's been a few hundred pages since I've rung this bell, but remember that the FISA abuse/targeting/blackmail we're discussing here wasn't a one-off. It wasn't even confined to one administration, let alone one election. 

Justice, not revenge, is the only way we can go forward as a nation. That means actual prosecutions, with transparency, of a lot of high profile people. The message must be sent this can never, ever, be allowed to happen again. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Man I certainly hope not.  Sweeping it under the rug will not unify this country.  We need to see them punished harshly.  Justice has to prevail before the righteous indignation of one side be be eased.  Justice prevailing would also help to put the other side back in check for now.

• Like (+1) 3

OPSEC: (OPerations SECurity) Determining what information is publicly available in the normal course of operations that can be used by a competitor or enemy to its advantage. OPSEC is a common military practice that is also applied to civilian projects such as the development of new products and technologies.

The Official Definition
(From JP 1-02, Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms, www.dtic.mil/doctrine/new_pubs/jp1_02.pdf.) Operations security (OPSEC) is a process of identifying critical information and subsequently analyzing friendly actions attendant to military operations and other activities to: (a) identify those operations that can be observed by adversary intelligence systems; (b) determine what indicators adversary intelligence systems might obtain that could be interpreted or pieced together to derive critical information in time to be useful to adversaries; and (c) select and execute measures that eliminate or reduce to an acceptable level the vulnerabilities of friendly actions to adversary exploitation. See DOD cyberspace glossary and DOD intelligence glossary.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This has been an airtight operation. From top to bottom. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/25/john-huber-fbi-justice-department-probe-shrouded-m/

"Mr. Sessions secretly picked Mr. Huber last fall to dig into whether the FBI misused its power when it obtained a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. He also is supposed to be reviewing whether the FBI mishandled investigations into 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Mr. Sessions didn’t reveal the appointment until the spring, when he was under pressure to name a special counsel to investigate those issues. He said there was no need for such a step because the department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, was already looking into the matters. He also revealed that Mr. Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, was performing his own evaluation.

The benefit of Mr. Huber, the Justice Department said, is that as a U.S. attorney he could use grand jury subpoena powers to obtain documents and witness statements that the inspector general might not."

2MsRh.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My imagination is pretty vivid, George. And the facts I've already uncovered, and testimony I've heard, lead me to conclude it's really ***** bad. 

He was on Fox this morning saying he has a new attorney and is considering withdrawing his guilty plea as it was a set-up (which people knew, so apparently it can now be proven?). 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He was on Fox this morning saying he has a new attorney and is considering withdrawing his guilty plea as it was a set-up (which people knew, so apparently it can now be proven?). 

How can he withdraw his plea after he's already been sentenced?

17 minutes ago, GG said:

How can he withdraw his plea after he's already been sentenced?

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And served it!

To answer your question, I have no idea. But, I am not an attorney and do not play one on the internet.

you can have a conviction overturned. you might not get redress but you certainly can have it overturned. it goes to integrity and of course, ones legal record.

• Like (+1) 2